General Registered Nurse
Doha, Qatar Phone: +974******** / E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
A focused, determined and capable nurse who has a track record of providing world class healthcare to my patients. I worked in a variety of different nursing environments and able to take on challenging positions involve managing a wide range of complex & sometimes conflicting nursing priorities. And I’m dynamic, forward thinking individual who sets new standards in everything I do. As a true professional I was able to show the correct balance of empathy and assertiveness. Right now, I’m looking for position that will offer plenty opportunities my career development in the future.
• In depth understanding of how the nursing world works and how hospital department operate.
• Reading as well as interpreting medical reports and then drawing valid and logical from them.
• Ability to develop positive working relationships with colleagues, patients and other healthcare professionals.
• Providing excellent patient care in nurturing and supportive environment to a wide range of patients.
• Coordinate and conduct rigorous monitoring of patients, checking and recording vitals and ensuring that patient comfort was optimized.
• Monitor medical equipment and life support devices including pulse oximeter, heart monitors and ventilators.
• Administration of medications as required.
• Carry out subcutaneous, intravenous and hypodermic injections…
• Ethics and confidentiality.
• Very familiar with the current healthcare environment.
• Thorough knowledge of the biological, physical, social and behavioral sciences.
• Strong reasoning abilities regarding patient care.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Critical thinking and problem solving.
Three years training namely in hospital regional of kef
15-01-2015 till 30-01-2015 training course at surgery women: kef hospital
15-02-2015 till 01-03-2015 training course at general medicine: kef hospital
02-03-2015 till 17-03-2015 training course at infant maternity protection service: kef hospital
18-03-2015 till 31-03-2015 training course at cardiology service: kef hospital
01-04-2015 till 15-04-2015 training course at gynecology service: kef hospital
12-10-2015 till 11-11-2015 training course general medicine: kef hospital
10-01-2016 till 09-02-2016 training course cardiology service: kef hospital
10-02-2016 till 09-03-2016 training course at infant maternity protection service: kef hospital
01-04-2016 till 16-04-2016 training course at gynecology and maternity service: kef hospital
31-01-2016 till 14-02-2016 training course at pediatric: kef hospital
12-09-2016 till 11-10-2016 training course at surgery men: kef hospital
12-11-2016 till 11-12-2016 training course at general medicine: kef hospital
31-01-2017 till 14-02-2017 training course at pediatric service: kef hospital
10-02-2017 till 12-03-2017 training course at the intensive care department: kef hospital
13-03-2017 till 18-04-2017 training course hemodialysis service: kef hospital
19-04-2017 till 03-05-2017 training course at pediatric service: kef hospital
Training course of validation:
28-05-2015 till 28-07-2015 training at emergency department in sakiet sidy Youssef hospital
01-07-2016 till 30-08-2016 training at pharmacy department in sakiet sidy Youssef hospital
03-07-2017 till 03-09-2017 training at genecology service in sakiet sidy Youssef hospital
• Arabic: Mother language
• English: fluent
• French: fluent
• Microsoft office (word, excel, power point, front page).
• Internet browsing.
• Management information systems…
• Interest and hobbies
Interests and hobbies:
• Swimming and various sports
• Quality improvement
• 2014 baccalaureate certificate.
• 2017 applied license in nursing sciences from kef high school for nursing sciences (ISSIK).
• 2019 Obtaining DATA FLOW.
Thanks, and best regards,