To gain experience and strengthen my skills and abilities through a career opportunity that may expand my knowledge, and help me develop a higher responsibility.
STRIDE AVE COMMUNITY SCHOOL — Volunteer Work At School SEPTEMBER 2016 - DECEMBER 2016
● Volunteered at school for events.
● Participated in food drives, and helped organize these food drives.
● Set up a car wash to help fundraise for kids that are not as fortunate.
● Score kept at games, when a game was going on.
OUR LADY OF MERCY PARISH — Church Volunteer Work
December 2016 - May 2016
● Volunteered to help set up special events.
● Altar serve during masses.
LOCAL COMMUNITY, VANCOUVER
● Volunteered to help provide the less fortunate.
● Participated in making meals, such as soup and sandwiches for the homeless.
● Participated to help raise money for disabled children. EDUCATION
ST.THOMAS MORE COLLEGIATE
SEPTEMBER 2016 - PRESENT (EXPECTED TO GRADUATE:2021) EXTRACURRICULARS AND ACCOMPLISHMENTS
● Martial Arts
● Won tournaments in Judo