PERSONAL INFORMATION NOUSHAD KASSIM
UMM AL HASSAM, MANAMA (Bahrain)
JOB APPLIED FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
15/03/2015–Present BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
TRANS CONTINENTAL SHIPPING CO
HOORA, 15774 MANAMA (BAHRAIN)
Activities vary depending on the type and size of employer but typically include:
·investigating and planning the most appropriate route for a shipment, taking account of the perishable or hazardous nature of the goods, cost, transit time and security;
·arranging appropriate packing, taking account of climate, terrain, weight, nature of goods and cost, and the delivery and warehousing of goods at their final destination;
·negotiating contracts, transportation and handling costs;
·obtaining, checking and preparing documentation to meet customs and insurance requirements, packing specifications, and compliance with other countries' regulations and fiscal regimes;
·offering consolidation services by air, sea and road, ensuring cost-effective and secure solutions to small shippers who have insufficient cargo to require their own dedicated units;
·arranging insurance and assisting the client in the event of a claim;
·offering tailored IT solutions and electronic data interchange (EDI) connections;
·arranging payment of freight and other charges or collection of payment on behalf of the client;
·utilising e-commerce, internet technology and satellite systems to enable real-time tracking of goods;
·arranging air transport for urgent and high-value freight and managing the risk door to door;
·acting as broker in customs negotiations worldwide to guide the freight efficiently through complex procedures;
21/5/19 © European Union, 2002-2019 http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu Page 1 / 6 email@example.com
Curriculum vitae NOUSHAD KASSIM
·dealing with special arrangements for transporting delicate cargoes, such as livestock, food and medical supplies;
·arranging courier and specialist hand-carry services;
·maintaining communication and control through all phases of the journey, including the production of management reports and statistical and unit cost analysis;
·maintaining current knowledge of relevant legislation, political situations and other factors that could affect the movement of freight.
Business or sector SHIPPING & CARGO SERVICES
01/09/2013–14/03/2015 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE PORT LINES CARGO AND SHIPPING, SALMABAD (Bahrain)
• Responsible for securing new customers, and maintaining and developing existing accounts.
• Meet and exceed target set in terms of contributing and generating revenue for the department.
• Conduct and report minimum number of sales leads set by the management and transform a minimum of those into revenue generating business.
• Maintain records of customer details / sales visits in the Orient.
• Identify potential customers and register opportunities in Orient; relentlessly pursue realization of such opportunities leading to revenue for the company.
• Regularly visit existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams.
• Negotiate with the accounts as per price guidelines given, looking to maximize profits.
• Follow up on customer communications in a timely and professional manner.
• Support Customer Service and work closely with Operations and Documentation on the execution of customer service contracts.
• Promote the services and products of all entities, and coordinate sales efforts with other department sales.
• Assimilate market information and take part in the overall business development through weekly / monthly sales meetings.
• Follow up with clients for out standing supported by the Finance Controller. 01/11/2011–31/08/2013 SENIOR SALES EXECUTIVE
AL TALIB SHIPPING COMPANY BAHRAIN, HOORA /MANAMA (Bahrain)
- Responsible for all sales activities and marketing the full range of company's products and services in assigned regions and any additional responsibilities as assigned from time to time related to Business Development.
- Manage quality and consistency of service services.
- Prepare pre-plans and update CRM after each sales visit.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact these and other accounts as assigned.
- Prepare proposals based on the customer requirements
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Prepare a variety of sales reports
21/5/19 © European Union, 2002-2019 http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu Page 2 / 6 Curriculum vitae NOUSHAD KASSIM
- Communicate new product and service opportunities, special developments, information, or feedback gathered through field activity to appropriate department Managers.
- Liaise with customer services team to ensure we achieve customer’s satisfaction.
- Liaise with credit control department and follow-up for collection of payment.
- Participate in sales meetings, attend trade exhibitions in Bahrain . 18/12/2005–12/08/2011 OPERATION ASSISTANT
INCHCAPE SHIPPING SERVICES, SITRA / MANAMA (Bahrain) Handling Breakbulk Shipments, Container tracking and giving container status to clients
(Transshipment & Delivery Status), Giving proper information on sailing schedule, stuffing details, onboard Confirmation, transshipment details & delivery status at destination for breakbulk and container cargo, Preparing Surrender messages, Tele marketing for Cargo booking (Containers & Break Bulk Cargo), Daily Correspondence with clients & overseas agent, Updating and Scheduling the work of Director as per his requirements, Planning and arranging business trips. As the Post of Office Assistant
Daily correspondence and giving proper information to clients for their queries, Telemarketing for bookings, performed administrative functions for Manager such as checking / replying to emails, other secretarial works.
Office administration – Data Entry, Maintenance of Assets. Posting invoices for payable clients Accounting for Receivable amount from customer Recording customer feedback and complaints. Preparing draft quotations.
Routine correspondence with customers/ officials
Sorting out basic software issues computer systems. Communication – Customer Service 01/10/2003–30/11/2003 STOCK CONTROLLER
ZAHLI AL NOOR TRADING COMPANY, SITRA / MANAMA (Bahrain) Responsibilities
Confirming Consignments Inventory stock control Stock System updating. Assisting sales team Maintenance of inventory.
21/5/19 © European Union, 2002-2019 http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu Page 3 / 6 Curriculum vitae NOUSHAD KASSIM
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
01/06/1995–31/03/1998 DIPLOMA IN AUTOMOBILE ENGINEERING TECHNICO ENGINEERING INSTITUTE, KATTAPPANA / IDUKKI (INDIA) 01/06/1993–31/03/1995 PRE DEGREE COURSE (APPROVED M.G . UNIVERSITY ) GOVT: COLLEGE, KATTAPPANA / IDUKKI (KERALA INDIA)
01/06/1991–31/03/1992 SECONDARY SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATE ST. MARYS HIGH SCHOOL, MARYKULAM / IDUKKI (KERALA- INDIA) 21/5/19 © European Union, 2002-2019 http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu Page 4 / 6 Curriculum vitae NOUSHAD KASSIM
Mother tongue(s) MALAYALM
Foreign language(s) UNDERSTANDING SPEAKING WRITING Listening Reading Spoken interaction Spoken production English, C1 C2 C1 C1 C2
Tamil C2 C2 C2 C2 C1
Arabic B1 B1 A2 B1 B1
Levels: A1 and A2: Basic user - B1 and B2: Independent user - C1 and C2: Proficient user Common European Framework of Reference for Languages Communication skills Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Confident, articulate, and professional speaking abilities (and experience)
Empathic listener and persuasive speaker.
Writing creative or factual.
Speaking in public, to groups, or via electronic media.
Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
Organisational / managerial skills Creating and keeping deadlines
Goal setting and meeting goals
Job-related skills Communication.
Ability to Work Under Pressure.
Digital skills SELF-ASSESSMENT
21/5/19 © European Union, 2002-2019 http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu Page 5 / 6 Curriculum vitae NOUSHAD KASSIM
Proficient user Proficient user Proficient user Proficient user Proficient user Digital skills - Self-assessment grid
Basic Computer skills. Experience in working on Micro Soft Office, Micro Soft Excel and Internet Email-APTECH COMPUTER INSTITUTE BAHRAIN.
Driving licence B1, B, BE, C1, C, D1
DRIVING LICENCE Valid Bahrain Driving Licence .
I like to sing with Karaoke Music, In the free time I will try too lyric some songs .Evening time busy with chatting with my family .Maintaining Friends Circle,and try to charity works . Watching TV, Travelling, Reading Books .
Personal Natinality : Indian
Passport No : H2331099
place of Issue : Bahrain
Date of Birth : 13.02.1977
Marital Status : Married
Home Address : ALATHINAL HOUSE
ATHIKKATTU KULANGARA P.O
. ALAPPEY ( DIST ) KERALA -INDIA
Reference available upon Request .
21/5/19 © European Union, 2002-2019 http://europass.cedefop.europa.eu Page 6 / 6