C U S T O M E R S E R V I C E P R O F E S S I O N A L
Atlanta, GA 30310
As an adept Customer Service Professional, I am seeking the opportunity to obtain a position where I can demonstrate my professional experience and education as an integral part of a progressive organization. In my collective experience to date, I have exhibited capabilities of effective communication, independent problem solving and valuable insights into the needs of organizations. EDUCATION— EXPERIENCE
Bachelor of Arts
Clark Atlanta University 2009
• Aesthetic sense
• Cash handling
• Client-centered approaches
• Conflict resolution
• Critical thinking
• Customer service
• Data entry and management
• Interpersonal communication
• Inventory management
• Organization and planning
• Policies and procedures
• Project implementation
• Project management
• Public relations
• Research and reporting
• Team building
• Time management
• Written and verbal
P R O F I C I E N C Y—
• Database Management
• Microsoft Office Suite
• POS Systems
• Windows Operating Systems
Vanessa Blake Cosmetics • Atlanta, GA • 1/2015—8/2016 Abercrombie & Fitch • Atlanta, GA • 12/2006—5/2010
• Consistently demonstrated selling standards to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily sales goals.
• Demonstrated an understanding and compliance with all company policy and procedures.
• Drove brand loyalty by demonstrating knowledge regarding loyalty programs.
• Executed efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization, and replenishment while maintaining backroom standard operating procedures.
• Labeled all damaged and defective merchandise and placed items in appropriate areas at the end of each shift.
• Leveraged company tools and technology to confidently provide customers with product knowledge, enhanced customer engagement, and maximized sales.
• Maintained company brand standards of a neat, clean and organized sales floor, cash wrap, and stockrooms to ensure the store environment was safe and presentable for employees and customers.
• Performed closing duties for assigned shifts.
• Performed register sales transactions quickly and accurately in accordance with established cash control procedures and customer service guidelines.
• Proactively resolved customer concerns in a manner consistent with the company’s policy and partnered with store leadership teams on elevated customer issues.
• Provided thorough support to fellow employees by sharing knowledge, aiding in the completion of tasks, and assisting in customer interactions. 10/2014—3/2016
Interior Design Specialist
Williams-Sonoma • Atlanta, GA
• Assisted in implementation and maintenance of visual merchandise presentations, signage, and lighting.
• Created and presented design plans according to the client's needs, style, and preferences.
• Delivered knowledge of features and benefits of the entire design studio assortment.
• Demonstrated excellent client retention by following up with clients regarding promotions and new product arrivals.
• Efficiently and accurately performed register transactions to complete sales, returns, and exchanges.
• Engaged the clients in a professional and personable way to best demonstrate knowledge and passion for the product.
• Exhibited superior service standards to assist customers with special requests such as gift wrap, gift registry, locating merchandise, catalog and internet orders, special orders, back orders, charge sends, courier deliveries, and furniture orders.
• Followed through on product arrivals and met with each client to ensure a seamless experience.
• Maintained a professional appearance that represented the Williams-Sonoma brand.
• Performed other duties as assigned by members of management.
• Utilized design expertise to assist clients in one-on-one consultations regarding the design of their living and commercial spaces to drive store sales.
Front Desk Receptionist
Front Page News Patio Bar & Grill • Atlanta, GA • 3/2013—10/2014 Hard Rock Cafe • Atlanta, GA • 5/2010—3/2013
• Answered telephones, managed reservations, and be demonstrated responsibility for seating guests.
• Collaborated with team members to work efficient and productively in a fast- paced environment.
• Handled guests’ questions and concerns professionally and courteously to provide accurate, appropriate, and timely responses and ensure guest satisfaction.
• Maintained a positive attitude and contributed toward a quality work environment.
• Regularly attended training and staff meetings.
• Served as the first point of contact for the restaurant and set the tone for guests' experiences.