I have a broad experience in business, Plant Management, technical Operations in a number of key industries inclusive of oil & gas midstream and downstream, retail, financial and working with legal / regulatory bodies.
I am credited in being a global expert leading and developing a team, HSE, Operational Efficiency, Organization, Productivity, and Effectiveness.
I am a senior experienced in
- Operation, Production & Maintenance;
- Kerosene, Diesel, distillation, liquid – liquid separation;
- Launcher – Received (Pigging TDWilliamson) LPG Tankers manufacture
- Business Developer, Strategic Marketing and planning My experience unfolded in attached C.V. back me up in my statements about my ability to produce outstanding performance, ROI, whilst ensuring legislative and safety regulations accomplishment. I have ability to work effective with all kind of customers, be it bureaucratic ADNOC, Aramco, regulatory body, Modon, OMV- Petrom and Governmental Boards. I am a technical adherent, having had extensive experience as Plant manager, Project manager- Certified PMI-USA, Dubai 2016, support and application of technical solutions over the last 25 years.
I am available in Kingdom, currently living in Jubail. Kinds regards,
First name: Valeriu
Middle name: Sorin
Family name: Bobeleac
Place of birth: Bucharest, 1974
Marital Status: divorced, 2 daughters
KINGDOME OF SAUDI ARABIA
August 2019 to May 2020
Operation manager with Ta’aheel Environmental Services, Jubail 2nd Industrial city, I handled Operation being responsible with daily reception of hydrocarbon, glycol distillation, wastewater, classification and storage, analyzes and technological decisions on further process to achieve companies targets for sales and profitability. Being responsible further:
- With development of Glycol Fractionation enlarging production base, glycol section;
- Implement new technology of Membrane Separation to increase hydrocarbon value addition;
- Following and accomplishing Jubail - Royal Commission Regulations. Directly responsible for SPENT CASUTIC TREATMENT UNIT – Water Oxidation Reactor, Strippers, 3 phases Evaporator, Coaliser purchase and technical solution, project accomplished 90% and currently paused due to circumstances.
January 2019 to 31st August 2019,
Dammam - Global Vision Saudia LTD
Starting from FEED until establishment of new production unit of downstream petrochemicals Process Plant/Factory in 3rd Industrial Area Dammam. Being responsible further:
- Business development – premarket 3rd party sales for kerosene, acetone, naphtha C10 working in import and internal market;
- Feasibility study, equipment procurement and all production related SOP’s resources (equipment. Manpower and raw material)
- Setting up strategic business plan for Saudi local market and export. Fully responsible for Profit & Loss
2017 – 2019 Dammam
Operations Manager “Hajjaj Petrochemical” white spirit, production of 400t/day Following the technical and quality requirements toward accomplishing high efficiency of the Plant in requested level of quality and Operational Performance I was:
- Dealing with civil, electrical constructors, automation project, central command system for pumps, sensors and control valves, project, control, purchase and installation of P&ID, SCADA, all related flow, pressure and temperature sensors;
- Assimilating and finalizing 2 Dividing Wall Columns, feed, vessels complete project running;
- HSE implementation and accomplishment;
- I create Organization Chart - HR Strategy, Job Descriptions and implementation;
- Elaborate Marketing Strategy and implementation;
- Sales Team hiring, instructing, control and motivation;
- Marketing Strategy for Export.
UNiTED ARAB EMIRATES, Abu Dhabi;
2015 – 2017
Business Development Manager Abu Dhabi, for pipes and Piping solution assimilation Comp representation with ADNOC.
- Marketing and sales our production and services from Principals as following;
- Production planning according with ADNOC required REINFORCED THERMOPLASTIC replacing Steel Piping, Al Humrah region in cooperation with Romanian company Cis-Gaz S.A.;
- TDWilliamson pigging, launchers and receivers, RTP Piping system implementation;
- Registration (9COM) with ADNOC through SAP-ARIBA system bidding and acquiring successful jobs:
- Taqreer Rowais Refinery, modernization of the diesel oil hydrogenation unit which was modernized P&ID, complete command for instrumentation and pumping devices,
- Computer Center refurbishing, HVAC, control panel, MV extension and compensation solution.
2011 – 2015
Operation Manager Cis Gaz S.A. Romania, subsequently Business development overseas, ADNOC Abu Dhabi activity, www.cisgaz.ro
Managed projects as contractor for OMV-PETROM, TRANSGAZ (Romanian natural gas transmission system operator), ROMGAZ, LUKOIL Refinery; Technical Support for OMV-PETROM project “Implementation of Asset Integrity Management for Surface Facilities, including Aging Pipelines' Network”, providing:
- Technical expertise in Process Organization, Scheduling, HSE accomplishment, support for compliance with relevant standards (API 580/581/1160, ASME B31.4/B31.8/B31.8S, NACE MR0175/SP0169);
Further I was:
- Assimilating and manufacturing Launches and Receivers in partnership with TDWilliams;
- Building and EU homologation 44 tone gross LPG Tanker prototype;
- Manufacturing EU homologated LPG Skids for Petrol station use.
*Integrated Platform and Software for Maintenance Management System, software and sensors for Industrial Internet of Things - IoT – application.
• Easy-to-use software mitigating human and machine errors, analyzing data and converting into information,
• Installing rugged wireless sensors devices for almost any parameter measurements,
• Consulting, Customization, supply, installation, support for Predictive maintenance
(PM), Condition based maintenance (CM)
- Review and interpretation of collected data required for software customization
1999 – 2010
Production and servicing as EPC Company servicing 18 different manufactures, turnover of 22 million EUR in 2007, EBIT 44%. The work force consists in 100+ workers and several subcontractors / service providers
- Being responsible for operations – maintenance, rehabilitation and expansion Projects;
- Particularly, company was maintain and develop PETROM sister companies – we maintain, modernize distillation column, build and replace vessels (heat exchangers)
- Implementing KP indicators and defining Key personnel positions for a smooth process;
- Coordinate management, department heads of different production areas, production, inspection, maintenance prepare annual and quarter objective, breakdown statistical analysis; setting and Implementation of KPI’s and assist CEO for annual budget;
- Bidding and vendor’s selection;
- Plan, schedules and assures completion in all production areas.
- Analyzes manpower, equipment and materials requirements, engineering standards and evaluates equipment/machinery performance and organize for maximum output;
Performs any needed special assignments directed by Board of Directors by utilizing managerial knowledge and experience
1996 – 1999
Country Manager, Production and Sales for DE-Vi Thermostats, Electric Panel, Floor heating
De-Vi Denmark, Romanian branch.
Activity consists in 12 associates involved directly in Production and Sales for production and sales of electronic and bimetal thermostats. I was following the Operation Process Capability delivering repeatability and consistency according with Quality Standards and delivering the required quality for international markets;
- Prevent - identify and eliminate bottleneck in manufacturing process;
- Effective process scheduling in accordance with Supply Chain requirement (Up and Down stream)
- Able to control process toward meeting business requirements in term of Product – System – Software;
I was assigned to gather Business Requirement both functional and non-functional, either from Clients or in Operation from Organization by:
- Keeping my self updated with requirements;
- Checking the relevance from all stakeholders point of view;
- Documenting all necessary toward successful accomplishment; I was successfully managing Operation and Sales placing a strong foothold and even currently the Company is still present in Romanian market.
1993 – 1996
Celtic Trade OY, Finland, company was specialized in export to Russia, general trade. I was running procurement and logistic operations.
1986 – 1990
Maintenance In charge
UREMOAS Bucharest, state owned company, producing metal framing elements (radiators, locks, door handles)
• Organizing, Planning, Leading, Controlling;
• Define goals, motivate, effective work,
• Able to use resources to be effective obtaining performance,
• I am taking care of Customers, Share Holders and Employees.
1997 – 2001 Open University UK, Professional Diploma in Management
1992 – 1995 Lappeenranta Kauppa Koulu (Economic Engineering) in Finland
2016 Project Management Institute, (PMI Dubai) global Recognized
Certified Professional Manager by Meirc Dubai/ILM- UK
August 2013 Social Media Marketing
2011 – 2014 TD Williamson, flow;
Honeywell, Romania, field instrumentation;
CGH Polyflow, USA;
April 2010 Microsoft Project Management
September – December 1998 Future and Option broker certificate. Personal interest:
Permanent personal development, music, water sports, reading, traveling, Valeriu Bobeleac.
054-***-**** April, 13th, 2020.