• 4.5+ years of IT experience in Software analysis, providing resolution, design and support. Strong knowledge in SQL and Oracle Argus Safety Suite 6.0.
• 2.5+ years experience as a QA Engineer including Automated/Manual Testing of Web based applications with test automation using Selenium WebDriver with Java, TestNG/ TestNG and Maven.
• Highly proficient in handling huge volumes of data in various sectors of business such as Pharmaceutical and Real estate domains.
• Knowledge in various stages of Software Testing and Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Agile Scrum Methodology.
• Practical experiences with in Defect Life Cycle and Testing Life Cycle (STLC) including Planning Process, Test Design, Performing Test, Defect Tracking, Management and Test Reporting.
• Knowledge in preparing Test Plans, developing, reviewing and executing Test Cases and Test Scripts based on Functional Requirements, Business Requirements and Use Case Documents.
• Practical experiences with User Story Sessions for creating User Stories with better Acceptance Criteria and Definition of Done.
• Well versed in different management scenarios like Quality Assurance, Defect Tracking, System Integration, and Task Scheduling.
• Expert in performing different tests types, QA Methodologies such as White Box, Black Box, Front-End, End-to-End Testing, Back-End, Regression, Functional, Smoke, and User Acceptance Testing.
• Complete knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concept by using inheritance, abstraction, encapsulation and polymorphism. Extensively used Java for test case automation.
• Proficient on Automation tools like Selenium WebDriver with Java, TestNG Maven and Jenkins for testing Client Server and Web based Applications.
• Expertise in using Selenium WebDriver/java to automate tests on cross browser and cross platform environment.
• Good experience in integrating Automation scripts (Selenium WebDriver-Java) on Continuous Integration tools Jenkins for nightly batch run of the Script.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, proven team player with an analytical bent to problem solving and delivering under high stress environment. TECHNICAL SKILLS
Test Management Jenkins, Jira
Testing Tools Selenium WebDriver, Junit, TestNG
Languages JAVA, SQL, HTML, JSON
Databases Oracle, SQL Server, mySQL
Project Building Tools Maven, Page Object Model, Gradle Repository System GitHub
Cloud AWS(IAM, S3, EC2, Lambda)
Client: Indigo Sky Inc. June 2017 – Present
Role: QA Engineer
• Worked as a Freelance Test Engineer, created Test Framework for Web based application.
• Implemented conversion of HTML to JSON for a specific module in Java.
• Automated the navigation flow from third party website to fetch files using Selenium WebDriver.
• Involved in analyzing system specifications, design, development and execution of test plans and test cases for Manual and Automated testing.
• Setup the Automation framework using Selenium WebDriver-Java to run test cases in multiple browsers and platforms.
• Involved in design and implementation of Selenium WebDriver-Java automation framework for smoke and regression test suites.
• Maintained and executed Maven builds files for running automated tests.
• Implemented Automated execution of tests (nightly and need based) using Maven and Jenkins.
• Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Jenkins.
• Performed manual testing of each build and then regression testing on each builds using Selenium WebDriver.
• Worked on Cross Browser testing through Selenium WebDriver by testing the website on different browsers like IE and Firefox. Environment: Agile, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Maven, JUnit, Jenkins, Eclipse, JIRA, Git, HTML, JSON, Chrome, Firefox, SQL, Oracle, Windows. 3
• Provided Support by giving resolution to the users on the application Argus Safety Suite 6.0
• Incidents Handling – Analyzing the issue which has been raised by users and resolving it.
• Performed Work Orders that has been raised by clients.
• Created number of Knowledge based articles which plays a vital role in incidents solving.
• Developed the Collectors as per the Functional Requirements Specifications.
• On time delivery- meeting SLAs- delivering the quality work to the user on time.
• Self Reviews and Peer Reviews to increase the Productivity.
• Performing updates and changes as per the PCOs and Amendments to effectively meet the Change Management.
• Prepared and verified the Daily/weekly/monthly.
• Attended status calls and communicated to the Project team on project readiness, status and potential risks.
• To Provide L2 support for Argus Safety Suite 6.0
• Manage & Maintain all applications within Argus.
• To implement SQL queries to fetch important migration data.
• Responding to all Business Queries.
• Managing work flows in Servicing applications
• Carrying out work order request for client users.
• Performing break-fix activities in case of any breakdown is process. Client: Merck & Co. June 2011 – Oct 2015
Employer: HCL Technologies Ltd.
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Client: Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Ltd Oct 2015 – Dec 2016 Employer: HCL Technologies Ltd.
Role: Senior Software Engineer
Degree Bachelor of Computer Science
College MOP Vaishnav College for Women(Autonomous), Chennai, India Degree Master of Computer Science
College University of Madras, Chennai, India
VISA Status H4 EAD
• Due to excellence performance, rewarded by double promotion – from Graduate Trainee to Software Engineer.
• Received appraisals from Client – Merck & co.
• Rewarded by HCL Technologies on extracurricular activities – Program Host/Active Participant.
• Rewarded for “Value Add” by providing innovative ideas which involved in development of the organization.
March 01, 2020