Lovely L. Salazar
Address: Doha, Qatar
*To enhance my knowledge and can provide a challenging work experience and opportunities for my career advancement.
*To be able to apply and utilize the skills I have gained in my course and work experience and also an asset to the company in achieving its goal.
• Team Leader – VIP and Luxury Department
• Outstanding service with a VIP edge.
• Excellent worldwide Luxury travel product knowledge.
• Dealing with professional tour operators.
• Documentation and tailor make package.
• Airline ticketing and Hotel reservation.
• GDS competent (Amadeus, Abacus and Galileo)
• Excellent in providing quality customer service.
• Setting and exceeding sales targets.
• Contributing positively to team operation.
• Enjoys challenging work and dedicated on achieving the best possible result.
• Excellent communication skills with a focus on customer service.
• Experience with Microsoft Office – Word, Excel and Power point. WORK EXPERIENCE
COMPANY: Regency Travel & Tours Doha, Qatar (IATA) POSITION: Team Leader VIP and Luxury Department
Main Office Branch
Sheikh Suhaim Bin Hamad St. P.O. Box 9012-
• June 04, 2010 - present
• Responsible to monitor the team for each individual quotation from our potential guest requests and avoid delay in responding.
• Rechecking the tailor made packages created for advertisement to make sure that it will materialize and properly executed.
• Provides assistance for guest who has some complaints and feedback, at the same time offering an immediate action to meet their expectations and improve our service.
• Well experience in Airline Ticketing, Hotel, Car Rentals, Sightseeing tours and other travel service and reservations.
• Assigned as a point of contact for Royal Family and High profile clientele.
• Preparing itinerary package with premium class services for Top VIP guests.
• Suggesting and up selling travel products and service that suits the guest requirements.
• Monitoring guest status and feedback during or after the trip to make sure of the guest needs.
• Creating various travel types for clients including city breaks, honeymoons, adventure travel, cruise holidays, medical service, language courses, Luxury Car Rental self drive or chauffeur service and Charter flights.
• Knowledge in GDS (Amadeus) for Hotel and Car rental reservation.
• Undergone various training and product update with other team members and management.
• Providing best competitive and cheapest rates.
• Achieving more than a specific sales target on monthly basis. COMPANY: Sparkle Holidays & Travel Corp.
POSITION: Travel Consultant
Unit 302 Mario Co Bldg. Adriatico
Street Malate Manila, Philippines
• June 16,2009 to May, 2010
• Provide an intermediary service between clients and suppliers to plan leisure and business travel arrangements.
• Preparing customized itineraries to suit the clients’ preferences and budget.
• Organizing an educational tour program for students and faculties.
• Issuing group/individual Ferry Tickets in China, Hong Kong and Macau for B2B and B2C clients.
• Issuing tickets and other relevant travel documents.
• Constructing land arrangement including hotels, guided sightseeing tour and private coach transfers.
• Assisting visa and travel documentation (passport, visa extension, Travel Insurance)
• Liaising with B2B and B2C clients over the phone or via email to discuss their travel requirements.
• Arranging a promotional techniques and prepare promotional materials for travel marketing and advertisement. COMPANY: Global link Travel & Tours
POSITION: Travel Consultant
S-36 2nd flr Harrison Plaza
Complex Malate Manila,
• June 01,2007 to June 15,2009
• Ticketing and Reservation for International and Domestic Flights using GDS - Amadeus and Abacus system.
• Undergone training of Amadeus and Abacus Reservation System
• Handling travel agents and direct passengers for Philippine domestic flights and land arrangement packages.
• Visa assistance and application direct to Embassy.
• Assisting application for new and renew of passports.
• Issuing Travel Insurance and other travel documents. COMPANY: McDonald’s Philippines, Golden Arches Corp. POSITION: Restaurant Marketing Assistant
McDonald’s United Nations
Avenue Manila, Philippines
• July 10, 2005 to June 15, 2007
• Monitoring marketing products.
• Updating product promotions.
• Working student / part time Party Host and Assistance.
• Excellent in providing Quality customer service.
• Undergone complete training for International Restaurant Marketing.
• Undergone complete module training Customer Service for International Food and Beverage Services. EDUCATION:
Tertiary: University of Lyceum
Adriatico St. Manila, Philippines
B.S. in Business Administration (University
Scholar) March 30, 2008
Best in Math club organization
Secondary: Villaroman Foundation School
Singalong, Malate Manila, Philippines
student for Batch ‘05
Name: Lovely Lim Salazar
Address: 1160 Alhambra st. Ermita Manila
E-mail Add: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com Date of birth: May 20, 1988 Age: 31
Place of birth: Cebu City Sex: Female
Height: 5’1 ft Weight: 110 lbs.
Civil status: Single
1. Mr. Jaganath Pothiraj 2. Mr. Allan “Ochie” Eviota Regency Travel and Tours Head of Leisure Regency Travel and Tours Head of Operation
I hereby attest that the above information are true and correct to the best of my knowledge.
Lovely L. Salazar