Oversee well-organized and efficient HR operations by balancing
organizational targets with compliance and employee demands. Focused on maximizing resource utilization and enhancing performance with forward-thinking approaches. Solid background of improving collaboration and consensus across all company environments. WORK HISTORY
Human Resources Manager, 05/2019 to Current
Sodexo Facility Management Services, Chennai, Tamilnadu
• Assessed and aligned compensation packages to market to attract highly qualified applicants for organizational vacancies.
• Provided guidance on policies and procedures to harmonize responses, provide appropriate investigation actions and reach resolution of grievances.
• Structured compensation and benefits according to market conditions and budget demands.
• Created and implemented forward-thinking initiatives to improve employee engagement.
• Educated management on successful policy implementation and enforcement actions to prevent employee legal entanglements.
• Devised hiring and recruitment policies for Sodexo.
• Facilitated onboarding sessions and on-the-job training for new hires, bolstering employee job position knowledge and skillets.
• Worked as effective team member while contributing to local and regional HR projects.
• Streamlined HR efficiencies, coordinated new hire orientations and provided onboarding and training new employees.
Senior Manager- HR, 02/2017 to 08/2018
TVS Credit Services, Chennai, Tamilnadu
• Developed succession plans and promotion paths for all staff.
• Collaborated with legal and compliance teams to review paperwork, intake feedback and ensure viability of available information for new training processes.
• Implemented long-term growth initiatives by developing HRIS system and long term strategies.
Address : Chennai, Tamilnadu
Phone : 883-***-****
Email : email@example.com
• WorkForce Improvements
• Personnel Recruitment
• Equal Opportunities Facilitation
• Succession planning
• Employee relations
• Training programs
• Strong communication skills
• File and records management
• Coordinated activities of human resources team, distributing resources and personnel effectively across organization to meet HR needs.
• Developed and executed plans to monitor standard process adherence for attendance management system.
Assistant Manager- HR, 12/2013 to 02/2017
Redington India Limited, Chennai, TamilNadu
• Handling payroll processing function involving computation of salary, preparation of salary certificates, assessment and filing of statutory returns
• Managing payroll function for employees involving processing of leave travel assistance, medical claims, joining expenses with reference to policies, loans processing, final settlements
• Ensuring the prompt resolution of employee grievances and maintaining cordial employee
• Organizing vacation trips, birthday celebrations, Employee event day, Medical health
camps & other awareness programs aimed at enhancing the sense of bonding and oneness
among the employees.
General Administration / Filing:
• Ascertaining that efficient and accessible filing systems are maintained along with
monitoring the leave records maintained by the subordinates
• Monitoring the working time / flexi time records generated by the access system
• Coordinating with the Internal Auditor for auditing the statutory compliance.
Executive- HR, 03/2007 to 01/2013
ON LOAD GEARS, Chennai, Tamilnadu
• Manage key Process and people .Own Talent development and execution, drive key talent retention & development efforts, ensure successful on boarding including orientation.
• Strong ability to provide coaching/ counseling to both employees and business leaders
in performance reviews, performance improvement plans, identification of key talent
and other areas of employee management.
• Report, track, manage and analyse census for area of responsibility.
• Assist in staffing delivery and drive success of shared staffing solutions, assist manager
in talent selection and follow process and practice. EDUCATION
Associate of Arts, Accounting And Computer Science, 2004 Fatima College, MKU - Chennai
Associate of Arts, Human Resource Management, 2006 Loyola Institute Of Business Administration - Chennai Associate of Arts, Marketing Management- EPGDMM, 2006 Loyola Institute Of Business Management - Chennai
Fathers name : N. Ramasamy (Retd. Army)
Date of Birth : 29-October-1983
Marital Status : Married
Husband Name : C. Manikandan
Husband Profession : Advocate
Nationality : Indian
Languages Known : Hindi, English and Tamil
Interests : Painting, Cooking, Reading Novels