**** ********** **, ***********, *** Jersey, 08343
BA, Arts and Entertainment Industries Management: Theater Emphasis. Rider University, Lawrenceville NJ Additional Coursework: St. Mary's University, Twickenham. London Fall, 2017 PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Tax Shoppe Ltd: Bookkeeper, Astoria, New York October 2019-Current
● Record financial transactions for Tax Shoppe, Accounting Firm.
● Duties include uploading and indexing past due and current invoices; creating, verifying and submitting payments for approval; and closing the month’s books to get ready tax fillings.
● Keep accurate financial records and file financial reports, including bank statements and credit card statements.
Riteaid: Shift Supervisor, East Northport, New York June 2018-September 2019
● Serve as a manager and perform managerial duties in the Store Manager’s absence.
● Management duties such as opening and closing the store.
● Cash audits as well as verify deposits and take the deposits to the bank. Adrienne Stern Casting: Casting Intern, Broadway, New York January 2019-April 2019
● Acting as a liaison to agencies and assist in scheduling/organizing casting sessions, meetings, etc.
● Checking actors availability and collecting reels
● Filming and uploading sessions to EcoCast
Link Musicians: Talent Coordinator Intern, Astoria, NY August 2018-December 2018
● Arts Marketing and coordination of website and other social media networks
● Research potential clients/ talent and contact them to join Link Musicians
● Promote company's vision and mission
John W. Engeman Regional Theater: Camp Administrator, Northport, NY June 2018-August 2018
● Logistics coordination in advance of events including space, vending, ticketing, schedules
● Creative weekly lesson plans for children’s theater classes
● Casting and rehearsing three musicals over a nine week period Box Office/Patron Services: Multiple Productions, Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ Sep. 2016-May 2018
● Seatadvisor Box Office-Computing (SABO) -based sales & order fulfillment
● Front-of-house management & support including drop-count, front-back of house communications
● Ushering and other patron services
Events: ArtBEAST Multi-Arts Festival, Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ January 2017-May 2017
● Vendor relations & contracting regarding concessions and arts engagement activities
● Internal logistics coordination regarding safety, set-up, campus regulations
● Arts Engagement Activities implementation day-of, multiple events Business Planning, Marketing, Fundraising coursework: Rider University, Lawrenceville, NJ Sep. 2015-May 2019
● Intro to Arts Administration, including business planning around all functional areas
● Arts Marketing & Coordination, including comprehensive marketing portfolio development for theatre
● Arts Fundraising, including comprehensive fundraising portfolio development for theatre RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Rider University, Public Safety: Shift Supervisor- September 2016- May 2019 Manage employees and phones to ensure safe rides on Rider University’s Campus. Rider University, Tour Guide-Fall 2017-Spring 2019 Gives tours to prospective students and assists open houses, admitted students days, and financial aid days Rider University, Study Abroad Ambassador- Spring 18-Spring 2019 Plans events and presentations to prospective study abroad students Rider University, Alpha Xi Delta National Sorority - Spring 16-Spring 2019 External Philanthropy chair- collects donations for external food & other vendors RELEVANT SKILLS
● Trained in: Word, Excell, PowerPoint, Google Spreadsheets, SABO, Breakdown Express, and EcoCast
● Proficient with multiple social media platforms including: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest