Sales & Business Manager –IPMA Diploma
email@example.com / Cell phone: +201*********
• Project management: Successfully oversee the operation(s) of staff, customer satisfaction as well as all necessary business components including contracts, sales, presentations, marketing with professional experience in Egypt, Qatar, and Canada
• Planning: Strong ability to organize people and things to ensure successful events; over three years’ experience in event planning and one year in Human resources.
• Organizational Skills: Highly task-oriented with self-motivation management skills, Sets effective priorities and ensures all necessary duties are completed in a timely manner.
• Communication Skills: Strong written and oral communication skills. Oral communication skills are accented by strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to build rapport quickly.
• PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Contract Sales Manager IKEA- AL Futtaim, Egypt 2014 – Present
• Develop and manage customer relations for over 350 customers per month
• Manage day to day department performance to ensure our budget plan success
• Train, motivate and coach the team by leading examples and professional feedback
• Create new ideas to improve our business with in applicable store operation
• Increase awareness and knowledge with planned market survey and product analyzes
• Plan annual and monthly contract sales statistics (Actual sales; Budget)
• Ownership problem solver with high professional respond to after sales &follow up
• Analyze IKEA Business sales figures and prepare all reports related
• Technical knowledge of our market and consultant needs
• Organize outdoor plan and ongoing potential project and customers Contract Sales Executive IKEA- AL Futtaim, Egypt 2013 – 2014
• Complete and update knowledge of all products and concept to provide corporate business customers with state of the art solution and alternatives.
• Continually assess the market &competition in terms of style, furnishings and Prices to maximize sales and objectives
• Prepare weekly and monthly contract sales statistics (Actual sales; Budget)
• Supervise the ordering of goods and closely monitor shipping with the range.
• Present solution for projects and ensure excellent customer satisfaction and Repeat business, negotiate terms &condition of payments as to safeguard
&materialize a closed sales deal.
Department Manager Walmart, Calgary, Canada 2011 - 2012
• Ensured customer satisfaction with our service
• Met company quota of sales; ensured monthly sale/discount items did not exceed budgeted allowance
• Set modular layouts, price changes and ordered merchandise on time.
• Planned and coordinated in-store merchandise promotions.
• Established and maintained adequate and accurate inventory levels.
• Communicated with all associates and management team to obtain professional standards.
• Ensured repeat customers by maintaining a high level of individual rapport and overall satisfaction
Marketing and Sales Manager Omni Collection –Doha, Qatar 2010 - 2011
• Reported and Updated Business plans to match market needs.
• Prepared action plans, Initiated and coordinated development.
• Prepared sales marketing information system.
• Coordinated with other suppliers for materials, samples, catalogues.
• Studied tenders, costs, and products outline referring to customer needs.
• Achieved company’s main target which is customer satisfactions.
• Provided design and presentation support for the Customers and consultant Human Resource Assistant, Walmart, Calgary, Canada 2009 - 2010
• Coordinated information session meetings and screening interviews.
• Checked references for new associates.
• Revised schedules to accommodate changes and unexpected events.
• Provided orientation for new employees.
• Reviewed company policies; gathered withholding and other payroll information; explained and obtained signatures for benefit programs. Business Development Manager, Mobica, Cairo 2004 – 2008
• Worked as a leader of over 250 office furniture projects per year.
• Reported and updated business plans to match market needs.
• Introduced new initiatives to clients which resulted in the purchasing of a new line of products which had not been available to the local market before; this involved personal communication with English and German designers. Successfully introduced an innovative line of merchandise into the national market.
• Motivated teams to exceed expectations by utilizing a goal target revision plan.
• Assisted in preparing sales marketing information system for the Office Furnishings products.
• Coordinated with other suppliers for materials, samples and catalogues.
• Organized and attended networking events to present the company.
• Studied tenders, cost, and products outline referring to customer needs. Senior Sales and Marketing Executive, Mobica, Cairo 1997 - 2004
• Achieved Sales targets on monthly basis.
• Maintained excellent customer relations.
• Traveled abroad to represent product lines to international clients.
• Coordinated and supervised the sales activities related to the market.
• Worked for (Tarkett) products flooring company (vinyl –wood floor- HDF) for four years, handling orders, stock management and marketing support. EDUCATION
International Project Management Diploma, IPMA 2008 Bachelor of Arts (Graphic Design), Helwan University, Cairo 1992 - 1997 PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT/TRAINING
Coaching training at AL Futtaim training centre 2014 Performance Management at AL Futtaim training centre 2014 Customer Service/ Sales Skills, BUILT Network, Canada 2009 ICDL Core Certificate, International Computing Driving License 2008 Training course for Facade System, Belgium 2005
Business Communication Certificate, British Council 2004 Professional Salesmanship Certificate, Mobica, Cairo 2002 Various Business Courses, American University in Cairo 2001 VOLUNTEER EXPERIENCE
Events / Activities Coordinator, Calgary Children’s Festival 2009-2012
• Planned and coordinated events for children, including games.
• Worked with a team to ensure participant and public safety Community Support Worker, Families Network 2011
• Worked directly with Inn from the Cold, assisting individuals and families with housing, food and other social needs.
Administrative Support, Built Networking, Calgary 2009
• Assisted staff with various administrative tasks, including typing, photocopying.
• Assisted Canadian Newcomers in finding employment.