Address for Correspondence:
Vellore Institute of Technology
Tamil Nadu - 632014
Phone : +91-979*******
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
CAREER OBJECTIVE :
To pursue a highly rewarding career, seeking for a challenging and healthy environment where I can apply my knowledge and inter-personal skills, enabling me to learn continuously and fulfill the need of the organization.
TRAININGS AND PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN:
Organisation : Petrofac Engineering India Pvt.Ltd, Mumbai Project Title : Mechanical Engineering Functions and Responsibilities in the Oil and Gas Industry and Study on Rotary and Static Equipment
Mentor : Mr. Vikrant Jarandikar (Senior Manager- Mechanical), Petrofac, Mumbai Description : Key Understanding of Organization and Structure, Study of Rotary Equipment’s
(Centrifugal Pumps), Data Sheet, Pump Selection and Power Calculations, Study Of Static Equipment’s, Vessel Design and also of key requirements of International Codes and Standards for pumps and vessels.
Internship Duration : June-July 2019 ( 4 Weeks )
Minor Project I :
Institution : Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore Project Title : Presenting a project on Business Plan outline for a startup Hungry Shack
( Hypothetical restaurant) along with a Business Model Canvas and revenue generation schemes.
Faculty In-Charge : Professor Rameshan H
Year Qualification/Degree Board/University College/Institute Percentage/CGPA 2016-Current B.Tech in Mechanical
Vellore Institute of
School of Mechanical
2016 Class XII CBSE Delhi Private School,
Sharjah - United Arab
2013 Class X CBSE Delhi Private School,
Sharjah - United Arab
Description : The key objective of the project was to analyze key business ideas for a startup management, presenting a business model canvas while doing a complete competition analysis, marketing strategy, exit strategy and analyzing financial parameters Minor Project II :
Institution : Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore Project Title : GARB-TECH: SMART GARBAGE COLLECTION SYSTEM Faculty In-Charge : Professor Vezhavendhan R
Description : The main objective is to create a smart waste management system through which we could provide an efficient solution to the problem of waste accumulation and over flooding of garbage bins. The project is aimed to generate alerts and assist the waste dumping authorities for regular and proper waste collection from garbage bins through our proposed technological product. The project also proposes a trash bin locator which could help the garbage collectors by providing efficient routes to the garbage collection sites. This functionality can fulfill the objective to reduce fuel costs and prevent time wastage. The aim is also to create a new start up business by providing a unique and smart garbage collection system. The objective is to utilize this unique garbage collection mechanism for creating a service- based business.
Research Project I :
Institution : Vellore Institute of Technology, Vellore Project Title : Quantifying HVAC Loads in a Chennai-gated community using Smart Building Fabrics
Faculty In-Charge : Professor Satyajit Ghosh
Description : Objective of the research is to Improve the Use of building materials and construction methods, Reduce Energy Consumption figures per person and provide statistical evidence for the same, Provide solutions for noticeable impact and change on environment degrading problems and innovative methods of sustainable development, to analyze current Heat transfer and Temperature gradients. Through the use of Design builder, ENVINET, ansys and to publish the findings for the same in the form of a paper. ACADEMIC/EXTRA CURRICULAR ACHIEVEMENTS:
• Completed Online training on “Statistical Inference” from John Hopkins University in July 2018 Academic:
• Secured Country Topper in Science in IAS McMillan Examinations held by University of New South Wales, Australia.
• Recipient of National Institute of Technology (NIT) Alumni Overachiever Award.
• Recipient of Scholar Badge for Academic performance for 5 years.
• Awarded the Most Upcoming Member for AIESEC in VIT, Vellore.
• Certified White Belt in Six Sigma from MSI Certified, Document Number - 40719000.
• Project Management Essential Certificate from MSI Certified, Document Number - 40753692 Extra-Curricular:
• House Prefect for Nile House at Delhi Private School, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
• Vice President People Management and Customer Experience at AIESEC in VIT, Vellore (2018-2019)
• Auditor for Branding Sub-committee for AIESEC in India.
• National Support Team for incoming exchange at AIESEC in Denmark.
• Incoming Exchange experience Volunteer for AIESEC in UAE.
• Organizing Committee President for August Local Conference for AIESEC in VIT.
• National Organizing Committee for AIESEC in India.
• Model United Nations Delegate for VIT-MUN.
• Core Member at Juvenile Care, VIT Vellore.
• Fundraising Member for Make a Difference (MAD) at VIT, Vellore.
• Dubai International Film Festival Student volunteer at DIFF, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
• Participant at VIT annual Marathon.
• Co-ordinator for Publicity and Marketing Team- International for Riviera 2019 at VIT, Vellore.
• Committee Manager for Publicity and Marketing Team - International for Riviera 2020 at VIT, Vellore.
• Language Proficiency: English, Hindi, Bengali, Spanish, German
• Operating Systems: Mac OS, Windows 10, Ubuntu
• Languages: C,C++,SQL
• Softwares: MS Office, Keynote Presentation, SOLIDWORKS, Adobe Photoshop, MATLAB PERSONAL DETAILS:
Father’s Name : Soumen Chaki
Mother’s Name : Nabanita Chaki
Date of Birth : 19/04/1997
Gender : Male
Nationality : Indian
Home Town : West Bengal, Kolkata
Contact Number : +91-979*******
I declare that the details above are correct and true to the best of my knowledge. SOUPTIK CHAKI