Heejae Kwon Programmer
github.com/heejae-kwon www.linkedin.com/in/heejae-kwon Skills
Technologies /Tools -Visual Studio, React, Node.js, Git, D3.js,OpenGL, Unity, Tensorflow, Postgresql Education
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science in Real-Time Interactive Simulation DigiPen Institute of Technology Expected Graduation -04/2020
● GPA -3.47
● Relevant CS Coursework -OS, Network, C++, Machine Learning, AI, Algorithm, Data Structure, 3D Graphics(OpenGL), Data Visualization, Parallel Programming. Academic Projects
Visualizing Profiling Data 11/2019 -12/2019
● Built a single webpage that visualizes profiling data using D3.js.
● Implemented bar chart and pie chart that help user analyze their data more easily. Automatic Minesweeper Solver 10/2019 -11/2019
● Built an automatic minesweeper solver in AI class using C++ and proof by contradiction technique.
● Optimized solver using Visual Studio Profiler which reduced iteration time from 30 sec to 5 sec. Timetable Maker 09/2019 -12/2019
● Visualized an academic timetable maker which can help user set up their timetable using React.
● Integrated visualization of timetable so that the user can look their timetable easily. Professional Experience
Software Engineering Intern
UD4M -Republic of Korea 05/2019 -08/2019
● Built a prototype app to visualize the motion of the person with MS-Kinect through Unity.
● Customized Tensorflow MobileNet model which is pre-trained model for image recognition to classify power pole images using Python.
● Prototyped a Google ARCore app which recognizes power pole in mobile devices using Unity.
● Prototyped an app which extracts 3D motion capture data from video file using Tensorflow. Sergeant
ROK Army -Republic of Korea 07/2012 - 04/2014