A versatile Business Development Professional with a diversified background and proven track record of successful analytical and consultative selling. Recognized as a self-motivated professional with strong relationship skills. I am a graduate with two bachelor degrees in Fashion Merchandising with an emphasis in Retail Management and Marketing with an emphasis in Sales marketing at Texas Woman's University.
Persuasive, solution-oriented communicator with highly effective motivational skills. Superior ability to assemble talented teams, coupled with strong negotiation and problem-solving skills. Experienced in evaluating and creating budgets and profit & loss statements, with an exceptional understanding of how-to bring profitability and success to an organization. EXPERIENCE
MAY 2018- FEBURARY 2020 DOWNSIZING
Training and Development and Marketing, LakePharma Biologics
● Created a manual to train new employees on company process and procedure
● Created a KPI to track the success of employee training
● Developed the New hire Orientation for the company
● Created pivot tables and spreadsheets to track employee success
● Data entry and report generation, digital filing.
● Subject expert for DPM support resolving all issues with knowledge of the system
● Run analytical reports using LakePharma’s enterprise software.
● Monitor data entry tables for users’ compliance.
● Reporting Department performances monthly
● Logging employees performances and development monthly
● Conducting monthly training for new updates within the company
● Conducting New-Hire Training weekly
● Providing weekly/monthly individual meetings with performance training and feedback
● Performing audits to ensure that tasks are completed within compliance standards and team expectations.
● Performed technology audits to ensure the company is in compliance while using company technology
● Managing teams on-site with tools to reach sales goals
● Designed the training manual for the employees to use as tools for selling and operating the system
● Designed Testing Protocols after training classes
● Created Training video content for new hires and existing employees FEBRUARY 2018 –TO MAY 2018
MANAGEMENT SALES AND MARKETING INTERN, WEDDINGTON WAY LUXURY BRIDAL
SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA
● Social Media Management & Content Creation
● Clientele & managing showroom appointments
● Maintains unit integrity and pricing accuracy to prevent waste
● Keeps up to date on product knowledge, trends, and seasonality that impact assortment and merchandising
● Performing supervisory responsibility
● Mass Email, Social media, and data tracking
● HTML, SEO knowledge, CRM Knowledge
● Proven track record of exceeding sale goals (+45%TY), expanding client base, and increasing revenue without compromising customer service (NPS 80), through shrewd business acumen.
● Adept at knowing audience and adjusting my strategy to bring the best client experience
● Coordinated cross brand events to increase store traffic, revenue, and brand presence as an emerging player in bridal industry
● Developed locale specific solutions, through creative marketing and outside, collaborative event planning with synergistic industry partners
● Train and develop peers in other regions by creating a comprehensive learning plan
● Presented business metrics, improvements and monthly focus to corporate level leaders regularly
● Analyzed responses, offered solutions and worked extensively with customer management software to improve client experience
DECEMBER 2015 – FEBRUARY 2018 OPERATIONS MANAGER, NEW YORK AND COMPANY HIGHLAND VILLAGE, TEXAS
● Managed all aspects of a retail outlet
● Managed a team of seven
● Lead consistent focus on delivering exceptional customer service experience
● Ensure implementation of company selling strategies
● Coach, develop and maximize the success of all associates
● Creating Training tools for New hires and existing employees
● Analyze business and create action plans
● Ensure visual and merchandising standards and a positive in-store experience
● In charge of all visuals and merchandising throughout the store during floor sets once a month
● Developed and maintain client list
● Perform all aspects of shipping and receiving
● Created schedules each week based on business needs
● Ordered supplies and managed inventory supplies
● Passionate brand ambassador - possessing extensive product knowledge 2
NOVEMBER 2013 – JUNE 2015 QUALITY ANALYST, OVERHEAD DOOR CORPORATION LEWISVILLE,TEXAS
● Keep aware of possible trends and report these findings for tracking.
● Support Customer Care in times of need by answering calls with billing, repairs, and troubleshooting related issues.
● Complete ongoing training to stay abreast of product, service and policy changes.
● Provide effective and timely resolution of a range of customer inquiries
● Strive for one-call resolution of customer issues.
● Increase the customer experience by providing information on new products, and services.
● Quality Support / Help Desk
● Lead Mentor
● Developmental Training
● Troubleshoot supported units with the customer.
● Provide detailed descriptions of issues and resolution for case documentation
● Escalation of recurring and complex issues to subject matter Experts
● Understand all aspects of the product and be functional domain expert within the team
● Document and communicate issues with product and process as needed
● Established relation with the implementation team with product re-engineering
● Work directly with a cross-functional software development team for the planned new product launch
B.S FASHION MERCHANDISING EMPHASIS SALES/ MERCHANDISING, TEXAS WOMAN’S UNIVERSITY
B.S. MARKETING EMPHASIS IN SALES AND TRAINING/DEVELOPMENT TEXAS WOMAN’S UNIVERSITY
● Advance Microsoft, Power point, Adobe
● Knowledge or SEO and CRM
● Data tracking analytics
● Demonstrated strong organizational, project
management and presentation skills.
● Comfort with providing direct performance
feedback to employees.
● Experience handling and prioritizing multiple
● Top sales
● Digital marketing
● WordPress, WIX, Web builder
● Google Adobe
● Understanding of the B2B mobility tools and
● A professional demeanor to present and