Well driven, motivated worker with strong communication skills in team environments and working individually. Easily adaptable to new skills, scenarios and keeping the workplace organized. Able to perform all physical requirements in a safe manner with 10 years in the Tire Industry.
• Standard First Aid Level "C" 2016
• (TIA) Basic Automotive Tire Service Certification 2015
• (TIA) Tire Pressure Monitoring Systems Certification 2011
• (TIA) Commercial Tire Service Certification 2015
• (TIA) Basic Earthmover Tire Service Certification 2016
• Propane Pump Certification 2009
• WHMIS Training 2017
• Valid Class 5 Drivers License.
Kal Tire February 2018 – July 2019
Tire Technician/Commercial and OTR Service and Sales/Assistant manager
• Selling of tires suiting the customer’s direct needs in the commercial and mining sector of the industry
• Perform all necessary tire repairs, dismounts, and mounts of all tires at store location & field service calls
• Respond to service calls in a timely and professional manner
• Operate crane/pickers to perform tire changes on heavy equipment
• Change tires on 100 - 240 ton haul trucks, tractors and other heavy equipment
• Perform service maintenance on OTR tires, and replace when needed• Inflate tire on test machine, and adjust controls to simulate road conditions, such as speed, weight, mileage check, and roadbed.
• Maintain and secure the tire warehouse, as well as keep it neat and tidy
• Maintain all tire department equipment to keep it in safe working order and report all problems to manager.
• Engage in friendly, good natured interactions with co-workers and customers.
• Operate skid steer, loaders and other equipment to perform tasks at hand
Castle Rock Enterprises May 2017 - August 2017
• Ran equipment such as packers, front end loader, and bob cat
• Raked, shoveled and measured for road prep.
• Dug trenches for pipe laying
• Daily greasing and inspections of packers, loaders, bob cat and other heavy equipment
Integra Tire May 2015 – April 2017
Tire Technician/Shop formqn
• Maintained a safe work environment
• Operated hydraulic jacks, buffers, drills, etc.
• Studded and siped tires for winter
• Inspected wear patters and insured tires were properly inflated
• Installed, rotated, and repaired tires for both passenger and commercial vehicles
• Occasionally worked with OTR
• Helped in other departments as needed
• Used balancing machines including a medium truck balancer
Folster Interior Contracting September 2014 – December 2014
• Demolition crew
• Installed insulation, drywall, ceiling tiles, taped and mud walls
• Dug trenches and busted up concrete for plumbers
• Built walk-in coolers/freezers
Fountain Tire March 2011 - July 2014
Tire Technician- Specializing in OTR
Integra Tire October 2008 - March 2011
References: Available upon request