Uma Kanta Ladi, CPA
Mobile: +91-996-***-**** E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
OBJECTIVE To work as a tax professional utilizing over a decade of Big 4 experience with complex compliance and planning engagements that can both take advantage of my core tax technical knowledge as well as my honed leadership skills in coordinating and managing highly effective and profitable teams. EXPERIENCE
01/08 – Present Deloitte Tax, LLP – Hyderabad / Los Angeles International Tax Manager
• Assist clients with US tax reform planning and analysis including transition tax, GILTI, FDII, and BEAT along with the completion of all requisite US compliance obligations.
• Responsible for supervising, mentoring, training and developing International Tax Associates in the United States as well as the development of India outsourcing teams to US best practices and standards.
• Spent 5 years working in California on key tax planning engagements focused on FTC, E&P studies, basis studies, international tax provisions and planning.
• Experienced in international tax research with respect to treaties, limitation on benefits, withholding tax, ETR reduction and permanent establishment issues.
• Support and assist in strategic tax planning and corporate restructuring projects for large multinational corporations.
• Manage the preparation and review of subpart F, foreign tax credit calculations, E&P and basis studies as well §78 gross-up calculations. EDUCATION
08/05 – 04/07 Andhra University – Srikakulam, India Masters of Business Administration
09/03 – 07/05 Berhampur University – Rayagada, India Bachelors of Business – Major: Accounting
CREDENTIALS CPA – California Board of Accountancy
Leadership Certification – Harvard Business School COMPUTER Corptax, GoSystems, OneSource, Superforms, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, Outlook, SKILLS Lexis Nexus, BNA, CCH, RIA and more.
ACTIVITIES Skydiving, international travel and photography.