Time management skills
Job Analysis /
Recruitment and Selection
UAE driving license
HR RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
To obtain challenging and responsible position that enable me to contribute my skill and knowledge towards the organization, by doing so it help me to grow with the organization and leading the organization to its set targets. Being adaptable and flexible has enabled me to challenge conventional ways of working and learn new and more efficient reporting techniques and diverse work style. Professional Summary
HR Recruitment Consultant
Aquarius Worldwide, UAE 08/ 2019 - 02/2020
• Design and update job descriptions.
• Source potential candidates from various online
channels (e.g. social media and professional
• Screening candidates and drawing up shortlists of candidates for clients to interview.
• Interviewing and assessing prospective applicants and matching them with vacancies at client
• Screen incoming resumes and application forms
• Interview candidates (via phone, video and in-person)
• Advertise job openings on company’s careers page, social media, job boards and internally.
• Provide shortlists of qualified candidates to hiring managers.
• Send job offer emails and answer queries about
compensation and benefits .
• Organizing interviews and selection events .
• Helping applicants to prepare for interviews.
• Building relationships with clients.
• Act as a consultant to new hires and help them on board.
• Assist the client companies in delisting process. Experience
HR Recruiter (Trainee)
Agile Consultant, UAE 12/2018 - 01/ 2019
• Dealing with large numbers of emails.
• Booking interviews.
• Giving and receiving feedback from both clients and job applicants.
• Formatting of CV's to present candidates to best advantage.
• Advertising of vacancies.
• Conducting interviews.
• Sales calls and business development
KTUIndia University MBA(HR & Marketing),
2016 - 2018
Bachelor Of Business
2014 - 2016
“QUALITY WORK LIFE OF EMPLOYEES"
oil palm India ltd
Travancore Cements Ltd