MIR FAIZ ALI
HAVING UAE DRIVING LICENCE
Master of Business Administration (MBA) From Adam Smith University (American university) Graduated through TASMAC – BANGALORE.
My Objectives: Interested in working as a member of a motivated team involve in challenging projects in a well-managed company, were I can exercise my knowledge and learn more and more by working with others and of course sincerely and co-operatively. Strengths: Good team player, Excellent written skills, Versatile, Able to motivate others, Optimistic, with high level of dedication towards assignment. Key Skills:
● Action and result oriented.
● Seizes opportunities enthusiastically
● Innovative and Creative
● Experienced in recommending and implementing process improvements.
● People Management skill
● Good motivator
● Ability to tactfully and confidently, with customers / personal at all organizational levels in Independent and often Stressful situations.
● Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and Multi task effectively.
● Ability to play lead role managing projects or teams
● Good communication skills
Summary of jobs
PREVIOUS JOB 1 – HINDUSTAN COCA COLA BEVERAGES PVT LTD BANGALORE worked as a vendor Manager for Retail Division Market for Higher MRP Premium Division for FOOD COURTS, MALLS etc BANGALORE from November 2016 year To January 2020 year . Roles and Responsibilities
• To Develop the business in Retail segments
• To maintain the sales team and deliver the targets on time
• Taking care on Events & Promotions as per the business requirement.
• Developing the business of premium quality in FOOD COURTS and Retail
• Handling the Vendor & customer Service Related issues.
• To maintain annual budget
Previous Job 2 - NOOR BANK Dubai UAE worked as Business Development Officer Since February 2015 to October 2016 in Retail loans Department . Roles and Responsibilities
• To Handle the Retail customers for personal loans
• To approach for STL, Non STL Loans and credit cards
• Opening Salary Accounts and to do cross selling of insurance
• Reaching the Targets set by the Management on time
• Handling service related issues of customers
• To list the company and sell the financial products on special interest rates
• based on profile to profile.
• Sourcing bulk business opportunities in corporate companies. Job Experience: 3
Employer : Emirates NBD (ENBD) – Dubai UAE
Worked as Sr Sales Officer Officer– Branch Sales Handling Multi products since Feb 2011 to Dec 2014
To approach the customer by selling financial retail products such as personal Loans, Accounts,SME loans etc.
Handling Accidental and special saving life insurance cover financial products from collaboration with Oman Insurance .
• Business Loans,Fixed deposit target over achieved in the year 2012.
• Listed builders such as Emaar, Nakheel, Deyaar, union properties i used to sell home loans.
• Reaching the targets set by the Management on time
• Based on customer request we also get the CRM lead from the Call Center and we fix appropriated time and i used to close the deal.
• To generate business from existing or non-existing customers through Data Base Cold calls and cross selling.
• To support customers by providing information on service issues. Job Experience: 4
Employer: ICICI BANK LTD, Liabilities (TASC – Trust Associations Societies and Club Accounts)
Worked as Business Development Executive from Aug 2007 to Dec 2010. Job Profile:
Roles and Responsibilities
● To approach customers such as NGO, Trust, Associations, Societies and Clubs by promoting the special saving Accounts to these Institutions.
● To generate the business from walking in customers and existing and non-existing customers.
● We use to collect high value Cheques from existing customers and deposit in their accounts.
● We also use to invite the Potential and non-potential personalities for seminars and through that we use to generate the business.
Job Experience: 5
Employer: ICICI Bank Ltd (Web Trade division) Bangalore. Worked as Sales Executive from Feb 2006 to July 2007 Roles & Responsibilities:
● To open Demat- account, vise investment account and saving accounts
● Assist customers in completing the required documentation for opening accounts
● To update the customers for trading shares we use to invite for training.
● Develop contacts in the market with the help of networking and business development.
● We also sell our Demat accounts to the customers by cross selling of ICICI Bank. EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION
Master of Business Administration (MBA) From Adman Smith University
(American university) Graduated through TASMAC – BANGALORE. LANGUAGES KNOWN – ENGLISH, HINDI,KANNADA,URDU
DOB – 06-11-1980
MARRIED - YES
Operating Systems : Windows 10
Application : Microsoft Office.
Web : Internet Explorer / Google Chrome
(Mir Faiz Ali)