NORMI S. RIVERO JR.
Behind Al Wahda Mall
Abu Dhabi, U.A.E
Mobile No.: 052-*******
To obtain a responsible position and be part of your prestigious company that will exploits my talent, skills, accomplishments, proficiencies and capability to develop potential and enhance one’s knowledge and principle for the benefit of the company.
• Results-driven achiever and effective team leader
• Patrol – oriented and static- oriented.
• Customer and work oriented.
• Highly flexible and adaptable performer adopt at multi-tasking and thriving in a fast-paced environment while coordinating numerous time sensitive projects.
• Knows how to operate office equipment.
• Good communication skills both in oral and written.
• Able to handle multiple task.
• Fast learner & flexible.
• Can work under minimum supervision.
• Willing to learn & highly motivated.
Assistant Groomer – Sweet Groomer Pet Salon, Salam Road Abu Dhabi (January – February 11, 2020)
• Bathing, conditioning, and drying pets.
• Trimming pets' nails and cleaning their ears.
• Grooming and styling pets according to pet owners' instructions or standard grooming styles.
• Ensuring that all pets are safe during the grooming process. Supervisor – First Clique Café and Restaurant, Reem Island, Abu Dhabi U.A.E (March 2016 – January 16, 2020)
• Smile and greet the customer.
• Take the order and provide the perfect service experience of every guest.
• Ensure the Guest feels important and welcome in the restaurant.
• Adhere to timing standards for products and services.
• Present menu, answer questions and make suggestions regarding food and beverage.
• Serve the customer in an accommodating manner.
• Maintain table cleanliness.
• Assist in keeping the restaurant clean and safe.
• Deliver food and beverages to any table as needed.
• Must follow all cash handling policies and procedures Service Crew / Cashier –Charley ‘s Grill Subs Dalma Mall Abu Dhabi U.A.E. (Dec. 2013 – Dec.2015)
• Greet customers, settle them down and take order.
• Enter transactions in the cash register and provide customers with the total bill.
• Process the order, generate bills and answer guest queries about deal offers.
• Pack and serve warm food efficiently, in accordance with the order.
• Help in kitchen or with outdoor delivery where and when required.
• Maintaining proper food handling, safety, and sanitation standards while preparing and cooking food.
• Providing friendly, quality customer service to each customer. Cargo Control Executive - Makar Port General Santos City Philippines (October 2007 – March 2012)
• Maintain receipts, records, and withdrawals of the stockroom
• Receive, unload, and shelve supplies.
Perform other stock-related duties, including returning, packing, pricing, and labeling supplies.
• Inspect deliveries for damage or discrepancies; report those to accounting for reimbursements and record keeping.
• Rotate stock and coordinate the disposal of surpluses.
• Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels and maintain inventory control.
• Coordinate the handling of freight, the movement of equipment, and necessary minor repairs Sales Associate – KCC Mall of Marbel, Philippines (March 13, 2004- September 2006)
• Smile and Greet the Customers
• Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
• Remain knowledgeable on products offered and discuss available options
• Identifying customer needs and directing them to an appropriate product EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT:
College Bachelor of Science in Criminology
University of Mindanao Cotabato College
High School Camp Siongco National High School
Awang Dos Maguindanao, Philippines
Elementary Tenorio Elementary School
Awang Dos Maguindanao, Philippines
Date of Birth 08 January 1986
Age 33 years old
Civil Status: Married
References and Supporting Documentation Furnished Upon Request