Name : FORKA NICO EKOKOBE
Date of birth: 02/08/1993
Gender : Male
Nationality : Cameroonian
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +971*********
Address : Dubai, U.A.E
Visa Status : Work visa
A professional barista seeking employment where I can demonstrate my skills and talent at work, to contribute positively to the growth and development in the business world.
9th APRIL 2018-TILL DATE, BARISTA AT JONES THE GROCER UNITED ARAB EMIRATES:
Duties and Responsibilities
Prepares all types of beverages from coffee, tea to hot chocolate.
Prepares all types of beverages from fruit juice, smoothies and milk shakes.
Oversees quality of all food served in the coffee shop.
Maintains cleanliness of the coffee shop.
Open and closes the coffee shop.
Checks quality of coffee stocks
Trains and orientates new baristas
Excellent communication skills
Good team leader and orientation.
Physically fit and able to work under pressure, especially during busy hours.
Highly organized and maintained neat work environment.
Punctual and conscious of duty.
GOOD WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF:
Food preparation methods
Liquor laws and regulations
Hygiene and sanitation standards
Standard food service procedure
5TH FEBRUARY 2015 TO 25th JANUARY 2018, WAITER AT MEYLAS EMIRATI RESTAURANT LLC ABU DHABI.
• Greet new customers and escort them to their tables.
• Present menus and answer questions about the food, making recommendations upon request.
• Recommend drinks to customers.
• Write customers’ orders and convey to kitchen staff.
• Take orders from customers and serve food, drinks and deserts.
• Serve specialty dishes to customers at tables as require.
• Check to ensure that customers are enjoying their meals
• Take action to correct any issues, as need.
• Prepare bill/receipts and collect payment from customers.
• Clean tables and other areas as need, after guests’ departure
• Ability to multi-task and efficiently handle competing demands
• Outstanding communication and customer service skills
• Able to think quickly and respond effectively to challenging situations
• Successful track record of up-selling food and beverages
• Accurate preparation and processing of bills and payments
• A team player willing to help out wherever needed
2015 Degree in Geography and Environmental Studies.
2012 Advance Level
2010 Ordinary Level
ENGLISH: Excellent, spoken and written
Dancing, reading, writing, handball, football and Swimming.