BIPIN DAS C.S
Kerala – PIN 695122
E- mail: email@example.com
Looking for a job position that could build on
my skills and provide me ample scope for growth learning and contribute to the organizational goals by effectively using my conceptual skills and knowledge.
BE in Electrical & Electronics engineering from Anna University in 2009.
Diploma in Electrical & Electronics from (State Board of technical Education and Training) Department of Technical Education Chennai Mar 2006.
Course Certificate in Electronics mechanic from NCVT Govt: of India
Pre-Degree from Kerala University
S.S.L.C from Kerala State Board, India.
Designing Software : AutoCAD.
Operating System : Dos, Windows 98, 2000, XP
Office Automation : Ms-Office.
OTHER COURSES ATTENDED:
Electronics mechanic Trade Trainee of Industrial Training Center
(Affiliated to the N.C.V.T Gov.: Of India
Company Name: 1.Techno mark India pvt ltd (‘A’ Grade Contractors& Consultants)
Working since June 2009 to April 2014
Designation: Project Engineer Electrical
BAVASONS (V.B Mist,V.B Hive)
PANKAJAKASTHURI College of Engineering & Tech.
SUPERSPECIALITY MEDICAL COLLEGE HOSPITAL
TRIVANDRUM(AS FACILITY MANAGER )
RENOVATION AND STANDARDIZATION WORK OF
COSMOPOLITAN MULTISPECIALITY HOSPITAL
2. Project Engineer Electrical Sowparnika Builders, Bangalore from April 2014 to June 2015
(HIGHRAISE BUILDING), ANAYARA, TRIVANDRUM
WHITE, LUXURY APPARTMENT,THYCAUD
SOWPARNIKA RIVER,THRIKKANNAPURAM, TRIVANDRUM
3. Senior Project Engineer (Electrical) at M/S Altamez Middle east Wll Qatar from June 2015 to December 2015 . HANDLING PROJECT
. Qatar university male and female class room building. 4. Project engineer electrical at M/S Pat engineering enterprises. From January 2016 to March 2017
Mouthier palace building,Mouither
Qatar foundation primary school
5. Project engineer Electrical at M/S Bromine trading and contracting From April 2017 to till date
AL Jabour cement industries,messeid
Al khayrien tower,lusail (B+G+P+18+R)
“B” Grade electrical supervisory license.(Kerala state electricity board)
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Monitors Electrical/ELV installation and testing activities. 2. Provide leadership in the construction of the project through technical expertise and diplomatic persuasion.
3. Witnesses the quality control inspections to ensure that the permanent works are constructed according to the applicable codes, standards, and approved drawings and specifications. 4. Witnesses all testing, pre-commissioning, commissioning, and start- up activities in compliance with the approved plans and procedures 5. Reviews Electrical/ELV shop and as-built drawings, quality assurance procedures, materials submittals, tie-in procedures, project schedules, Operation and Maintenance Manuals and approves and/or coordinates approval of same.
6. Assists the SPM in the review and approval of electrical equipment and materials per contract specifications.
7. Review cost proposals and applications for payment submitted by the Contractor for electrical work. Verifies that electrical items submitted for invoice billing or Work Estimates are justified. Determines percentage of work completed for electrical trades and design disciplines.
8. Assist the Cost Engineer in preparation of conceptual and detailed estimates for potential changes to the project’s electrical work. 9. Assists the SPM in preparation of the technical portion of proposal requests for potential changes to the project’s electrical work. 10. Verify the accuracy of Prices and Quantities included in the Contract Documents for electrical work.
11. Assist Contractor with local utilities – Medium voltage systems work permits, witnessing and inspections, and documentation such as permitting, coordination, and start-up procedures on all aspects of tie-in work for new equipment, connections, or additions to existing systems.
12. Identify and makes recommendation to electrical design issues during construction. Identifies and reports on discrepancies in original design or in contract documents which necessitate contract modifications.
13. Planning work according to the client requirement and in compliance with the Company policy.
14. Allocating activities according to the schedule to the work force 15. Executing activities in compliance with the company Quality 16. Monitoring work progress with the schedule of activities to be completed..
17. Coordinating with client and consultant
18. Conduct site QC inspection.
19. Ensuring systematic implementation of the quality procedures during Execution.
20. Daily Work progress reporting to Construction manager. 21. Bill preparation work/documentation for karamaa and civil defense approval.
22. Explain the Scheme Details to the junior/site engineers 23.Installation, Testing and Commissioning in complete 24.Involved in Electrical Low Current System Like
25. Fire Alarm System
26. Telephone/data system
27. Public Address System
28. Access Control System
29. Lighting Control System
Good Technical aptitudes in Electrical Engineering.
Read and review project and structural specifications to determine dimensions of structure or system and material requirements.
Supervise and execute construction as per the approved drawing and the time schedule.
Ensure material and quality of construction is as per approved specification.
Check material quantity consumption.
Workable knowledge of Computers (including hardware and software).
Visualization - The ability to imagine how something will look after it is moved around or rearranged.
Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
Committed to quality performance with an ability to learn new procedures.
Could operate effectively with Microsoft office tools.
Capacity to co-operate with workers for the improvement Of the work
Experienced in electrical installation of M V side and H T installation like erection of Transformers and Panel Boards, Switch gears etc PERSONAL INFORMATIONS:
Date of Birth : 29th May, 1984
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Married
Gender : Male
Mail id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Languages Known : English, Hindi, Malayalam, and Tamil. Passport Number : H5218812
Place of Issue : Trivandrum
Date of Expiry : 29.06.2019
Qatar Driving License valid up to : 3/12/2021
Qatar ID NO : 284********
NOC ; AVAILABLE
Present Address : villa no 7, zone number 809
Al sad, Doha, Qatar
I hereby declare that all the matters furnished above are true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
BIPIN DAS C.S