Skilled Project Manager ready to bring 7+ years of experience and take on challenging project environment. Diligent, forward-thinking and adaptable to dynamic company, customer and project needs. Successful at motivating teams to meet demanding timelines. Excellent reputation for resolving problems, improving customer satisfaction, and driving overall operational improvements. Consistently saved costs while increasing profits. Diligent, forward-thinking and adaptable to dynamic company, customer and project needs. Successful at motivating teams to meet demanding timelines.
Project Management Operations Lead Sep’11 – Mar’19 Business - Pre-Sales Marketing Analyst,
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS), India/México
TCS, partnering with world’s largest businesses in their transformation journeys for last 50 years. Part of Tata group, India's largest multinational business group, TCS has over 436,000 of world’s best-trained consultants in 46 countries.
• Customer Engagement: Collaborated with cross-functional design teams to draft software and process solutions, elevated client-side experience and improved overall functionality and performance for 5 Fortune 500 clients.
• Business Research Analyst: More than 2+ years of experience as business research analyst for large deals across various verticals and Project Operations lead for large telecom client of 20 team members.
• Project Management Operations: PMO Head of onsite delivery center Mexico for 1 year for large USA Insurance client and led various audits, PMRs, compliance initiative to increase Delivery Excellence.
• Delivery & Productivity Optimization: Developed and incorporated project performance dashboards, balance score cards, streamlined project execution using security measures, asset tracking and managing resource attrition.
• Presales: Conducted presales market research and executed contract requirements via data visualization.
• Benchmarking: Performed competitor bench-marking analysis for 20+ companies to identify savings opportunities and potential product enhancements.
• Thought Leadership Content: Analyzed key aspects of business to evaluate factors driving results and summarized into presentations.
• Auditing: Successfully executed 3 account audits via MS Excel to develop inventory tracking and spreadsheets.
• Software/Database Maintenance & Quality Support: Maintained 9 gold band applications of high priority along with their databases
Management & KPI
• Accomplished Manager
- Competitive &
• Project Mgmt. &
(Jira, Trello, Slack,
• Operations Management
• Go-To-Market Strategist
• Brand/Budget Mgmt.
• Market Research & Plan
• Product Marketing -
Address: Santa Clara, CA 95051
• Onsite Project Lead: Managed 30 accounts as region PMO, Mexico segment head by collaborating with delivery centers and managed 50+ member team as the operations project
• Business Continuity Process: Streamlined project execution using security measures, asset tracking and managing resource attrition
• Microsoft, Google Suite
• E-mail and Direct
• Content Creation &
• Google Analytics &
• Thought Leadership
• Startup Management
• SEM & Market
• Social Media
Engagement & Tools
Digital Marketing Intern Mar’19 – Jun’19
ActivityHero Inc., San Jose, CA
ActivityHero is one-stop shop for families to find and book classes and camps. Online registration and management software available for activity providers, along with marketing to help them bring more students.
• Market Research & Plan Development: Monitored market trends and competitor performance and analyzed gaps to update promotional strategies and maximize future sales.
• Web Analytics: Used analytics tools like Google Analytics, SE Ranking, Similar Web and Periscope to measure performance of website and also increased customer base by using email and affiliate marketing.
• Campaign Management: Worked with marketing teams to create, deploy and optimize effective campaigns for summer camp vendors.
• A/B Ad Testing: Collected customer requirements, directed A/B testing and conducted continuous evaluations to make proactive adjustments to marketing approaches.
• Competitive Analysis: Performed in-depth competitor reviews to check competitor activities with ad placement, keyword use, placement bids and landing pages.
• Facebook Campaigns: Developed paid client ads for use on diverse social media platforms like in Facebook, Instagram and more, achieved average of 5 users per ad
• Analytics: Predicted and analyzed consumer usage patterns to identify trends and target key demographics.
• Brand Management: Attended camp fair to promote our brand, attract vendors and parents to our e-commerce platform.
• Email & Direct Marketing: Delivered email-based campaigns with standalone advertisements, sent to a targeted list of recipients.
• Content Creation & Blog Engagement: Edited and managed ActivityHero blog by adding relevant summer camps and marketing articles. Also, added content to increase traction to ActivityHero blog.
• WordPress: Used basic WordPress to edit ActivityHero website and blog page by updating images, articles and cleansing unrequired content. Product Marketing Manager (Internship) Sep’19 – Current Magnimind Inc. -Tweedy, Santa Clara, CA
Tweedy is a social media content aggregator app that brings you the most popular, personalized, entertaining content of your topics of interest from various trending platforms. Product currently in beta testing phase.
• Digital Marketing: Collaborated with 5 internal divisions including tech, editorial, product, to build digital experiences and build marketing campaign.
• Campaign Manager: Prepared detailed campaign reports and digital marketing strategies, communicating key findings to senior management.
• Product Marketing - Brand Development: Drafted product webpage visualization design and launch roadmap. Drafted ideas for app store video
• Strategic Planner: Developed strategic plan and marketing landscape for company product for revenue generation.
• Competitor Analysis: Performed in-depth competitor reviews to check competitor activities with respect to revenue, keyword use, websites and landing pages.
• SEM: Implemented and designed ideas for effective SEO strategies.
• Investment Acquisition: Drafted pitch decks for company executives and for investment.
• Direct Marketing: Proofed and approved production and printing drafts of promotional materials. Product Management Intern Jan’20 – Current
ClearAction Continuum, Santa Clara, CA
ClearAction Continuum specializes in enterprise-alignment for proactive customer expectations delivery while limit relying on tech tools (CRM.) ClearAction Value Exchange (SaaS) has real-time solutions for Marketing/CX roles' influence, collaboration, efficiency, etc.
• Product Market Analysis: Assist in monitoring and organizing customer engagement data from our online community, social media, campaigns, and events so ClearAction Continuum’s managers can optimize lead conversion and community engagement growth.
• Search Engine Optimization: Assist in using search engine optimization (SEO) best practices to drive consistent branding, call-to-action, meta tags, and profiles throughout ClearAction Continuum’s online presence.
• Social Media Marketing: Using platforms/tools like Hootsuite, LinkedIn, Talkshoe to engage and attract customers to our existing podcasts and blogs.
Professional Certificate Program: Marketing Management University of California, Santa Cruz - California
Professional Certificate Program: Project Management University of California, Santa Cruz - California
MBA: Business Management
Xavier School of Management (XLRI), Jamshedpur - India Bachelor of Technology: Electronics and Communication Engineering SRM University, Chennai - India
• Increased company revenue by $500,00K by developing new process solution involving service management and customer solutions.
• Led account management, strategy, targeting and campaign development for 5 large Fortune 500 clients
• Achieved 10% year-over-year growth for each managed account by continually improving project management strategies and budgeting
• Increased global account sales of large Danish Telecom client by 5% in one year
• Coordinated cross-functional teams and provided business analysis for 5 large accounts totaling $1 million.
• Reduced organizational operating costs by 5% by streamlining processes.
• Achieved #1 position as "High Performer Award” and “PMO Award” at Onsite Mexico Delivery Center from Q2'16 to Q2'17 (Tata Consultancy Services)
• TCS Service Commitment Award (2014 & 2016); TCS Ascent Leadership Award (2016)