ORACLE DATABASE ADMINISTRATOR
• ORACLE DBA with 2 years
and 9 months of
experience also with basic
MS SQL server DBA
• Excellent Team Player.
• Hard working, responsible
and eager to learn new
• Looking for a responsible
career opportunity to fully
utilize my training and skills,
while making a significant
contribution to the success
of the company.
Government college of Technology,Coimbatore
2013 - 2017
Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Instrumentation with 80%. Sri Ramakrishna Mission Vidyalaya,SSHSC school,Coimbatore 2011 - 2013
Class XII Completed with aggregate of 95%.
St.Antony’s High school,Trichy
Class X Completed with aggregate of 95%.
Tata Consultancy services - IT System Engineer
• Primarily Worked as a Oracle Database Administrator in Retail project for Marks and spencer and as Basic level MS SQL DBA. Responsibilities:
• Installation of Database softwares.Patching the Database at regular periods.
• Performing Full Database restoration,table level restoration.
• Performing Database Backup at regular intervals and ensuring the availablilty.
• Maintaining the Dataguard configuration for standby requirement.
• Performance tuning – Tuning the SQL queries performance,DB Parameter level tuning,Database resources usage monitoring.
• And the BAU activities like supporting deployments,Tablespace management,troubleshooting production issues,performing DR Drill,Gathering Stats as part of Database maintenance. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Experienced in maintaining different database versions 11gR2,12cR1,12cR2 in Linux and Windows environment.
• Administering High availability databases,Dataguard configuration,RAC configuration.
• Have working Experience in Exadata environment Databases and knowledge about Oracle Golden Gate.
• Basic level working experience in MS SQL Server technology.