NAMES: NAKAZIBWE JENIFER
DATE OF BIRTH :23rd.08.1994
VISA STATUS: Visit Visa
A self motivated and detail oriented person seeking for a WAITRESS/SERVER position in your company.Dedicated and focused individual who excels at completing multiple tasks with a desire to utilize my customer service skills and also further my food service career by growing with your team as the new waitress/server.Cheerful and friendly personality regardless of frustrating situations or long working hours and also filled with festival food service, catering and fast food restaurant experience.
•Exceptional time management
•Stamina(ability to stand/work for long working hours) EXPERIENCE:
THE WING RESTAURANT AND CAFÉ
August 2014-September 2015
COLLINE HOTEL MUKONO
December 2015-January 2017
ABU ZAGALEH RESTAURANT
September 2017-October 2019
Duties and responsibilities:
• Greeted guests and sat them at tables or in waiting areas in a friendly and timely manner.
• Presented menus and answered questions about the cuisine, making recommendations upon request.
• Wrote customer orders and conveyed them to kitchen staff.
• Suggested additional items to customers as appropriate to increase restaurant sales.
• Prepared and served hot and cold beverages, food and deserts.
• Checked to ensure that customers are enjoying their meals; took issues to correct any issues as needed.
• Prepared bill/receipts and collected payment from customers.
• Removed unclean glasses,dishes and ashtrays from tables after customers departed.
• Prepared tables with clean dishes and linens for the next customer. Achievements:
• Converted 68% of customers into repeat clients.
• Received top scores on customer evaluations for best serving services.
• Rewarded best employee of the year at THE WING RESTAURANT AND CAFÉ.
• Completed contracts with the above companies as per ministry of labour law. Education:
The Culinary School Uganda
Cookery and hospitality management
Talents College Mukono
Uganda Advanced Certificate of Education
Available on request.