Terri (Theresa)M . J o n e s
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
Phone: (c) 850-***-****
G.E.D. - 1981
Commerce High School, Springfield Massachusetts - 1975-1979
Microsoft Word 2007 – June 2008
Microsoft Excel 2007 – June 2008
MyFloridaMarketPlace.com – November 2005
People First Human Resource System – November 2005
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Highly organized
• Works well independently and in team environments
• Positive attitude
• Highly experienced administrative assistant and office support professional
• Creative, resourceful, organized, motivated and dedicated individual
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
SOFTWARE - Proficient in use of:
1. Microsoft Windows operating systems (XP and Vista)
2. Microsoft Word 2003/2007
3. Microsoft Excel 2003/2007
4. Microsoft PowerPoint 2003/2007
5. Microsoft Outlook 2003/2007
6. MyFloridaMarketPlace.com (State of Florida Purchasing System
7. People First (State of Florida Personnel System)
Public Service Commission
Administrative Assistant I
Florida Board of Professional Engineers
Florida Agency for Health Care Administration
• Medicaid Program Analysis – Cost Reimbursement Section
11/15/2005 – 6/26/2009
• Medicaid Program Analysis – Third Party Liability Unit
1/13/2005 – 11/14/2005
Administrative Assistant Florida Secretary of State Florida Division of Corporations
3/15/1981 – 10/26/1994
1. Managed the division's main (multi-line) telephone system, answered calls, and routed communications accordingly.
2. Scheduled meetings and reserved conference facilities via MS Outlook.
3. Maintained business and personnel files.
4. Distributed and managed key business documentation as released.
5. Purchased large office equipment (e.g. multi-purpose machines, copiers, faxes, and scanners).
6. Purchased, renewed, and managed maintenance contracts for all multi-purpose machines, copiers, faxes, and scanners.
7. Prepared documentation for scanning, copying, and indexing.
8. Prepared large volumes of reference information to create binders for meetings and conferences.
9. Ordered, managed and controlled inventory of office supplies and printer paper.
10. Prepared, reviewed, and distributed memorandums, e-mails, and other official correspondence.
11. Managed intake (time/date stamping) and distribution of internal/external mail throughout the division including overnight parcels.
12. Managed the division's State purchasing card for travel and other emergency expenses.
13. Made travel reservations including airfare, hotel accommodations, cab reservations, and managed reimbursement of travel expenses.
14. Created new filing systems for division projects, re-organized dysfunctional filing systems, and managed mission critical business files of several units.
15. Managed purchasing of division office equipment and supplies through the
MyFloridaMarketplace purchasing system.
16. Managed distribution of Global Insight Health Care Cost Reports and Florida Administrative
17. Managed hiring and interviewing of division personnel to include:
α. Advertised new positions.
b. Reviewed applications.
c. Qualified applicants.
d. Scheduled interviews.
e. Setup/administered new employee accounts.
f. Obtained use of division information technology and telecommunications resources.
g. Performed new employee orientations.
18. Tracking all incoming mail pertinent to applications for licensure and examination of Professional
Engineers. I kept track and collected all mail a for five Licensure Analysts.
19. I was under strict deadlines, it was very important to be organized, as each piece of mail was put into a file belonging to one of the thousands of engineers trying to get qualified in the state of Florida as a Professional engineer. When the file was complete, I would then put it in the appropriate Analyst files.
20. I did all the address changes via e-mail for all practicing Professional Engineers in
21. I was also responsible for receiving via e-mail all electronic study guide tests that had to be forwarded to the appropriate analyst.
22. Other duties included keeping all five Analyst files alphabetically organized helped out answering the main telephone line in the lobby entrance. I willingly did any other duties asked of me.
• Rydell Samuel (Supervisor) - 850-***-**** - email@example.com
• Kathy Perry (Co-worker) 850-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
• Carol Bates Friend 850-***-****)
• Brian Lynch (Supervisor) 850-***-**** email@example.com
• Jeannette Buckley (Friend) – 850-***-****
•David Shurweir (AHCA- Third Party) 850-***-**** firstname.lastname@example.org
•Thomas Ballinger (Public Service Commission)850-***-**** email@example.com