Mob: 913******* ` Email: - email@example.com
Secure a responsible career opportunity to fully utilize my training and skills, while making a significant contribution to the success of the organization. EDUCATION
Qualification College/University name Year
M.Sc. Biotechnology RGIT&BT, Bharati Vidyapeeth, Pune 2019 7.63 CGPA B.Sc. Biotechnology Amity University, Madhya Pradesh 2017 6.79 CGPA H.S.C(Higher Secondary
DAV Inter College, Moti Katra, Agra
2014 72 %
S.S.C (Secondary School
Pt. Uma Dutt Public School, Dholpur,
• Worked as market intern in Nutritia Holistica LLP.
• Worked as a Sorter Intern in Oris technology Company for 5 month.
• Currently working as a Intern in Jehangir Hospital in Microbiology Department. PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN DURING PG & UG LEVEL
M.Sc. Biotechnology (2017-19)
• Completed M.Sc. dissertation under Dr. N.K. Bipinraj, Assistant Professor RGIT-BT, Pune on topic “Enumeration of probiotics microorganism from goat milk” (2018-2019). B.Sc. Biotechnology(2014-17)
• Completed the major project under Dr. Vinod Singh, HOD, Microbiology Department, Barkatullah University Bhopal(M.P.) on topic “Isolation, Characterization & Phosphate solubilisation activity of Soil Microorganism”(2017).
• Completed B.Sc. minor project under Dr. Pankaj Kumar Rai, Assistant Professor, Barkatullah University Bhopal(M.P.) on topic “Ethanol Production from fruit peels using Saccharomyces cerevisiae”(2016).
• Poster presentation (Feb, 2016 Amity University Madhya Pradesh) presented‘Cholinesterase inhibition by Marsilea quadrifolia in Alzheimer disease’. LAB SKILLS
• Analytical techniques: Paper chromatography, TLC, Column Chromatography, Spectroscopy.
• Biochemistry: Qualitative and Quantitative estimation of sugars, lipids andproteins.
• Microbiology: Media Preparation, Isolation and quantification of microbes, Purification and Maintenance of cultural techniques, Staining Techniques Fungal Identification.
• Bioinformatics software: Basic FASTA, BLAST, CLUSTALW.
• Plant Sciences: Staining techniques, Anatomical studies. TECHNICAL SKILLS
• Proficient in MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel.
• Good knowledge of internet.
• Digital Marketing through social media platform (Facebook, Instagram) and application based marketing.
• Team worker
• Inquisitive learner
EXTRA CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
• Participated in various science quizzes and debates actively, like environmental quiz organized by Indian center for wildlife and Environmental studies inschools.
• State Player and District Player in Football (2010).
• Got second prize in shot-put, Discus throw and basketball in Sanghtan (Amity University 2016)
• SecuredFirst prize in Annual sport Festival in shot-put and Discus throw (Rajiv Gandhi Institute of IT and Biotechnology 2017 (Pune).
1. Dr. Bipinraj N. K.
Assistant Professor, RGIT-BT, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No. - 915-***-****
2. Prof. Pritee Chunarkar Patil
Date of Birth : 08
Nationality : Indian
Marital Status : Unmarried
Languages Known : English and Hindi
Present Address : 401, Runanubandh, Lane No. 3, Mate Nagar, Vadgaon sheri, Pune – 411014
I hereby declare that the above information is true and to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Date: Siddharth Sharma