AWS Certified Developer Fullstack Web Developer Senior Software Engineer Webmaster- Student Assistant Fullerton, CA, 92831 +1-657-***-**** email@example.com www.linkedin.com/in/joycesilvera Summary
With over 2+ years of experience as a Senior Software Engineer, Joyce has a strong passion to drive products and improve processes. With excellent interpersonal and people management skills, keen to take up challenging roles in application development, web front-end and backend development, and technology integration. Strong experience in C# MVC .Net architecture. A team player and comfortable working in software methodologies like Agile. Leader among peers and enjoys taking ownership of tasks to create an impact. Her passion for technology always keeps her up to date with the latest advancements in tech and data industry.
Webmaster, Student Assistant – Fullerton, CA Aug 2019- Present
• Implemented search engine optimization techniques using SEO tools and improved performance by making use of caching tools.
• Received appreciation from the managing director for excellent contribution in making creative and appealing changes to the website. Senior Software Engineer – India Apr 2018- Aug 2019 Capgemini Technology Services India Pvt. Ltd.
• Worked as a Production Software Analyst for leading oilfield company, Schlumberger on their GOLD (Global Oilfield Logistics and Delivery) application which deals with end-to-end shipment tracking.
• Worked as a Lead Full-Stack Web Developer for the SMART (Subway Menu Management and Automation Tool).
• Involved in development of Data Access, Business and Application layer using C# .Net MVC, Web API, AWS and Microsoft Azure.
• Front End - Improved the aesthetics of the application using Telerik Kendo UI tools for the development of pages used within the web application of a leading worldwide food franchises like Subway and McDonalds.
• Back End – Implemented complex business logic in the form of C# code, SQL stored procedures, joins, functions, LINQ and Entity Framework.
Managed code among other developers using Team Foundation Server.
• Testing- Performed Testing in the form of Automated Test Scripts using NUnit in C#.
• Deployed code on server, functioning with DevOps team, code analysis using the Checkmarx tool for preventing data breaches and fixing logical flaws.
• Experienced various Scrum methodologies such as Sprint Planning, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospection, Daily Scrum and Backlog Grooming to improve the team's performance and maximize value while focusing towards a Sprint Goal. Software Engineer Apr 2017– Apr 2018
Capgemini Technology Services India Pvt. Ltd.
• Worked as a lead full-stack web application developer for Procter and Gamble’s salon smart automation tool.
• Involved in development of Data Access, Business and Application layer using C# ASP.Net
• Developed of website pages, adding new fields, form validation, LDAP authentication.
• Developed of bar charts, pie charts and dotted graphs through coding in C# using the ZedGraph tool.
• Handling of images taken during salon hair treatment using session management in ASP.NET.
• As a production support analyst resolved issues on the go and resolved queries of client and handled user requests. Personal Projects
Ecommerce Website Apr 2017-Aug 2017
• Developed an Ecommerce Website for buying apparels and accessories online along with payment gateway.
• Developed a standalone application for bug fixing to developers by testers and to improve their communication in terms of time, cost and effort.
• Tools/Technologies: Java, Eclipse, SQL, Hadoop, GitHub, Bugzilla Education • •
California State University, Fullerton - Fullerton, California Aug 2019 – May 2021(Expected) Master of Science in Computer Science
Savitribai Phule Pune University - India June 2012 – May 2016 Bachelor of Engineering in Computer
• Developing Solutions Using Microsoft Azure
• Software Development Fundamentals – Microsoft Certification
• AWS Certified Developer
• Capgemini Dot Net Learning India – 2nd Topper, Aug 2017