Current contact # +966*********
Professional Engineer with more than Ten (10) years of experience as Project Engineer
(Oil & Gas) field during Design, Procurement, and Construction phases and ensure Quality & Safety are met Saudi Aramco standards, having Electrical/Telecommunication
& E&I experiences of multiple Sites Projects.
ACADEMIC EDUCATION & MEMBERSHIPS:
Bachelors of Engineering in Electrical /Telecom Engineering. (Pakistan) Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) Membership # ELECTRO/10089 Saudi Council of Engineering (SCE)-Membership # 180326 TRAININGS AND SKILLS:
Course of CCNA.
Course on (PLC) programmable logic control.
ISO 9001:2008 as Auditor/Lead Auditor.
Course on Dies & Mould Machines.
Familiarity with ISO-9001:2008 Quality Management System.
Familiar to SAES, SAEP, SATIP, SAIC and SAMSS, Schedule Q”.
Written and oral communication skills
Familiar to Telecom, Electrical, Instrumentation, and civil materials.
Valid Saudi Driving License
Name of Project – Saudi Aramco Employer Position Held September –
Saudi Aramco, Process Control system
upgrade and Replacement of Process
Analyzers (GAS Chromatographs) at
Shedgum Gas Plant (BI-10-016**-****) and
Uthmaniyah Gas Plant (BI-10-014**-****)
2016 - to
Saudi Aramco, Replacement of Process
Analyzer at RTR, BI-10-009**-****:
RAS Tanura Refinery
2014 to 2016 Saudi Aramco Leak Detection and Corrosion Monitoring system KSA - BI-10-006**-****: -
Eastern Region Location Include : BERRI
GAS PLANT, KHURSANIYAH, UTHMANIYAH
GAS PLANT, SHEDGUM GAS PLANT,
Muhammad Ali A
2013 to 2014 Saudi Aramco Project Up gradation of
Network Security and Communication
Page 2 of 3
2011 to 2012 East West Pipelines Projects
Company Jubail, KSA
2008-2011 Site Services Department Pak Datacom Limited Pakistan
Brief Description of the work:
VSAT and IDirect installation, configuration country wide design of complex network over WAN using Radio Modem, wireless Ethernet bridges, SCPC (Single Carrier per channel )
2006 to 2008 Telecommunication Industry ZJPTC Chinese communication
Brief Description of the WORK
Commissioning of Microwave Antenna for Mobile Networks RESPONSIBILITIES AS PROJECT ENGINEER/ CONSTRUCTION ENGINEER: 1) Develop project objectives by reviewing project proposals and plans conferring with management.
2) Interpreting client’s requirement, identifying and addressing design parameters, engineering problems, and ensuring solution are implemented. 3) Control project plan by reviewing design, specification and schedule changes recommendation actions.
4) Determine project responsibilities by identifying project phase and elements, assigning personnel to phase reviewing bids from contractor. 5) Determine project specification by studying product design, customer requirements and performance standards completing technical studies preparing cost estimation.
6) Monitoring, controlling & appraising the overall construction activities of contractor’s scope of work.
7) Weekly meetings with construction team and management to discuss the site difficulties and find their solutions.
8) Coordination with designing team in order to report/change any difficulty in the drawings not obeying the site conditions.
9) Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, construction activities. 10) Coordination with SAPMT & SAPID representative. 11) Preparing the schedule and responsible for estimating and arranging all kinds of site construction material.
Page 3 of 3
12) Ensuring all justifications for contractual variations during projects are prepared and maintained to support subsequent commercial claims. 13) Support evaluating, organizing and prioritizing work with in the overall project schedule.
14) Liaising and managing third party contractors to ensure all equipments are fit for the purpose.
15) Site surveillance on daily basis to check the safety and quality standards are meeting with client requirements.
OVERALL RESPONSIBILITIES ARE INCLUDED:
1) Testing, Installation and termination of (power instrumentation, telecommunication & grounding) cables as per SA approved drawings and standards. 2) Installation of all kinds of transmitter, elements valve gauge, transformer, Junction Box’s, RTU ‘Pedestals, switchgear (RIB) remote instrument building panels and other electrical equipment’s etc.
3) Monitoring the installation of different sizes of lighting system, fire alarm system and PA/PS in the substation.
4) Installation of lighting poles.
5) Overall lighting protection of the project.
6) Site surveillance to check the construction work and give comments if necessary according to standards.
7) Maintain & compile the documentation and records which is needed by SAPMT & SAPID.
8) Weekly meetings with Client have to discuss the site difficulties and the find solutions.
Name: Ahsan Raza
Passport No. : BK5179253
Marital Status: Single
Will be furnished upon request.