Objective: Pursue career in the “Ecommerce Sector” that helps me to strengthen my core development skills Experience
Health Products for You Title: Business Development Manager January 2019 – At Present Description: Evaluate and make improvements to business processes. Conduct ongoing analyses and update departmental procedures and policies. Managing a team of more than 20 people.
• Worked on website redesigning project – A complete facelift of the homepage that resulted in 30% increase in website traffic. Studied the buyer behavior and gathered design inspiration followed by testing of the new website.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives on Social channels including Pinterest, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube. As a result the website conversions, traffic and brand awareness increased on the website. Handled organic and sponsored ads on all these social channels.
• Improving sales and revenue to achieve the goal and targets of the company. Implementing sales and marketing strategies to achieve the target for 10 online stores.
• Increased year over year sales by 17% through coordination of new promotions, sku rationalization, and marketing strategies.
• Guided the marketing team to strategize and plan the marketing budget. Monitored and optimized Google AdWords and Microsoft Bing accounts for best results.
• Successfully planned and led the 2019 holiday promotional strategy, which resulted in a 94% order improvement over the prior year sales.
• Created and maintained organizational KPI. Review and communicate weekly/monthly department sales, recommend opportunities, provide analysis to grow revenue; Prepare agendas for web Review Meetings; share site performance and taking away learnings from cross-functional teams.
Tools: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, One Drive, Google AdWords, Microsoft Bing, Google Analytics. Health Products for You Title: Digital Catalog Manager January 2018 – December 2018 Description: Responsible for center-store categories and services for 11 online websites with a team of more than 15 people. Utilize descriptive and predictive analytics to analyze trends and pursue growth. Managed search engine optimization of the website to improve online organic rankings.
• Identify unique, underdeveloped, emerging or new, products or categories, based on statistical analysis, competitive landscape, customer feedback, and web analytics. Communicate to and work with company merchants to execute opportunities.
• Develop merchandising calendar for website home and landing Pages, navigation, special initiatives, item image, copy strategy, etc.
• Develop knowledge specific to the Health and wellness buyers; including merchandise selection, pricing, planning and marketing merchandise. Managed relationships with more than 50 vendors covering 600 categories, 200,000 products and $20 million in sales.
• Maintain and update site taxonomy for expanding or emerging product categories.
• Maintain site inventory, insuring all additions, deletes and adjustments, which are updated according to established specifications and timeframes.
• Created and implemented inbound marketing strategies to generate organic traffic and leads for clients.
• Used Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools to optimize web properties
• Created competitor analysis reports to show the strengths and weakness of competitors.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills. Tools: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, One Drive, Google Analytics, Search Console, SEMrush. Health Products for You Title: Team Lead Associate (Catalog) January 2017 – December 2017 Description: Result oriented team lead with diverse catalog management, customer retention, productivity and team management.
• Reporting – Accurately maintained daily, weekly and monthly reports.
• Floor management – Manage volumes & ensure departmental tasks are completed within KPM’s.
• Coach and develop team to improve their individual performances.
• Worked as Ecommerce product specialist and exceed the required KPM’s set. Health Products for You Title: Senior Catalog Associate January 2015 – December 2016 Description: Quality Assurance of all the products on the website.
• Works closely with Sales Training to ensure all proper information is provided for new and existing products; assists with Sales Training when necessary
• Quality Assurance of products on the website.
• Handled Live chats from customers.
• Checked inventory of products on wholesaler’s website.
• Worked on Meta tags of the top performing products and categories. Health Products for You Title: Product Associate June 2014 – December 2014 Description: Work with development, operations, and management teams to ensure development and delivery of products within allotted timeline and budget. Work with marketing teams to ensure that products and services meet customers' current and future needs. ACADEMIC QUALIFICATIONS
Post-Graduation: Master of Business Administration (MBA) 2012 University: Sikkim Manipal University India
Fields of Specialization: Major: Human Resource
Graduation: Bachelor of Commerce (B. Com) 2010
University: M.B college, Mohan Lal Sukhadia University Udaipur, India.