BEN E. ROMERO, MBA
**** ***** *****, ******** ******* Township, MI 48382
248-***-**** • email@example.com
VICE PRESIDENT ~ DIRECTOR ~ SR. ACCOUNT MANAGER
Trademark Licensing Brand Building Product Development EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
Visionary, results-driven, and extremely motivated Senior Account Manager & Director/VP of Products Licensing with an impeccable performance record in leading trademark licensing and product ideation efforts for Fortune 500 companies and industry leaders such as General Motors Corporation and Johnson & Johnson. Effectively defines, develops and implements integrated category management plans to maximize brand awareness by developing strategic alliances and supporting product development efforts. Excels at analyzing data/trends, negotiating licensing agreements, and spearheading account management initiatives to deliver achievement of business development goals. Highly versatile; quickly masters new roles, and effectively fosters relationships to secure new partners. Reputation for integrity, branding strategy, and trade fulfillment success. KEY STRENGTHS
• Trademark/Product Licensing
• Client Relations/Satisfaction
• Sales & Revenue Growth
• Contract Negotiation
• Category Management
• Product Positioning
• New Business Development
• Consumer Fulfillment
• Strategic Planning
• New Product Launch
• Team Leadership/Support
• Consumer Acquisition
• Account Management
• Brand Equity Analysis
• Tradeshow Participation
• Product Management
• Dealership Operations
Archer Corporate Services Senior Account Manager 2018 – Present
• Responsible for managing over 130 accounts such as General Motors, ACDelco, Chevrolet, Buick, Cadillac, GMC, and OnStar while growing accounts to over $20MM per year in sales.
• Oversee a team of 12 program coordinators, manage a complex matrix of client, agency and vendor relationships; as well as collaborate with advertising agencies on executing programs and projects.
• Conduct research, negotiations, presentations, and business development strategies while prospecting accounts for new business opportunities.
Equity Management, Inc. Senior Client Sales Manager, GM Licensing 1999 – 2018
• Managed over 60 clients to include General Electric, GM, Goodyear, Kawasaki, Valvoline, Franks Red Hot, Maytag, Nissan, American Airlines, Hefty, and Whirlpool – licensing thousands of products in over 175 consumer categories.
• Oversaw more than 100 accounts which contributed over a half-billion in sales and over $20MM to EBITDA.
• Developed strategic plans and brand equity analysis for new trademarks, as well as negotiated and developed relationships with top-level management and owners.
• Supervised 12 direct reports and more than 100 indirect reports. General Motors Corporation District Service Manager/District Sales Manager/Service Engineer 1990 - 1999
• Performed many roles and responsibilities for GM Dealer fixed operations, financial management consulting, vehicle forecasting, staff training, technical support, and dealership auditing. EDUCATION & PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
New Mexico State University – MBA & BBA, Business Administration/Operations Management ASE Certifications, GM University of Automotive Management, GM Service Managers College, Dale Carnegie Public Speaking & Sales Advantage, Dealership Sales & Service Management, Dealership Owner & Operator