National Academy of Sports Medicine April 2016
Certiﬁed Personal Trainer since 4-21-2016
Preferred College of Nursing Los Angeles, CA August 2013 Vocational Nursing Program CPR Certiﬁed - Heart Saver First Aid and Fire Safety Certiﬁed College – Ready Academy High School Los Angeles, CA June 2010 High School Diploma G.P.A 3.5 Graduated with Honors PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Wilshire Skyline LLC Hollywood, CA
Assistant Manager June 2019-Oct 2019
Community Manager Oct 2019 - Present
Portfolio Leasing Manager November 2019 - Present
• Managing a 73 unit building post renovation, oﬀering both furnished and unfurnished services and amenities
• Yardi Voyager Apartment Software proﬁciency
• Hiring vendors for necessary repairs, replacements, projects
• Daily management of MaxLeases with 100% leads managed, follow up with every prospect
• Showing apartments and answering prospective residents’ questions about pricing, related questions
• Develop long lasting relationships with current residents and provide exceptional customer service
• Assist sister properties with leasing, and leasing agreements AKA West Hollywood West Hollywood, CA
Resident Representative Nov 2017 – June 2019
• Coordinate residents’ move-in, move-out material includes annual apartment lease and extended stay
• Promote aka’s legendary extended-stay branding concept to potential residents
• Manage shift as a manager on duty includes coordinating all services operation between departments
• Liaison between property and residents; assist with package handling, concierge and an extension of sales
• Utilize between 4 software programs to ensure the residents’ experience is always ﬂawless
• Create memorable experience for residents to gain loyalty to the property and brand Keller Williams Commercial Larchmont Los Angeles, CA Income Property Specialist October 2018 – April 2019
• Compile and conduct research on market trends/real estate analytics
• Manage contact from start to close
• Assist brokers with showing listings and/or meeting buyers
• Prepare sales comparable, listing presentation decks and MLS listings Gold’s Gym SoCal Hollywood Hollywood, CA
Personal Trainer Jan 2017 – Sept 2018
• Conduct service appointments with members which includes body fat analysis, nutritional counseling, proper use of ﬁtness equipment, proper form of exercises, etc.
• Advise members on ways to achieve their ﬁtness goals.
• Develop individualized exercise programs consistent with our members’ personal ﬁtness and exercise goals.
• Continually monitor and assist members to ensure proper form is used when performing exercises.
• Ensure facility cleanliness and tidiness.
• Responsible for achieving monthly revenue goal established by the Fitness Manager.
• Partner with membership sales team to help new members achieve their ﬁtness goals with personal training. Palihouse West Hollywood West Hollywood, CA
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor May 2016 – Sep 2017
• Duties includes manage Front Desk operation and act as shift supervisor; delegate tasks guest services’ attendant as well as maintenance engineer on duty
• Perform night audit duties including bucket check and balances, system date change and credit report.
• Assign Housekeeping department daily schedule for room attendants base on hotel occupancy
• Consolidate Food & Beverage revenue for end of day
• Provide Personalized Concierge services to hotel guests Olympia Convalescent Hospital Los Angeles, CA
Certiﬁed Nurse Assistant Jan 2016 – Aug 2016
• Record details of individual patient duties and vitals utilizing electronic chart
• Prepare patients for surgery, examination and treatment (Bath, groom, shave, and/or drape)
• Feed patients that are unable to feed themselves
• Transport patients to treatment units with wheelchair
• Set up equipment and inventory management
Somerset Homeowner’s Association Beverly Hills, CA Residences Representative Apr 2012 – Apr 2014
• Greet residence and anticipate his/her every needs
• Assist with retrieving and valeting vehicle
• Accept and send out mails/packages as requested by residences
• Concierge services