NKHWASHU SEVENGWANA EUTHENIA
Prof : Miss
Surname : Nkhwashu
Date of birth : 1993/02/17
ID Number : 930**********
Gender : Female
Citizenship : South African
Marital state : Single
Home language : Xitsonga
Other languages : Sotho and English
School : Hudson Ntsanwisi Senior Sec School
Highest Grade Passed : 12
• Life Orientation
• Mathematical Literacy
• Business studies
Year : 2011
POST SCHOOL EDUCATION
Name of institution : Mopani south east TVET College Qualification obtained : Financial Management
Qualifications obtained : N4; N5 and N6
• Financial Accounting
• Cost and management accounting
• Computerized financial system
• Entrepreneurship and business management
Name of institution : Tivumbeni
Qualification obtained : Community skills development Facilitator Tittles
• Define target audience profile and skills
• Conduct skills development administration in an organization
• Coordinate planned skills development interventions in an organization
• Provide information and advice regarding skills development and related issues
• Facilitate learning in a community context
Company : Limpopo caters (Tzaneen medi-clinic)
Position : Ward Hostess
• To assist in the preparation of all patient food services.
• To ensure that all food is prepared in a safe and hygienic manner at all times.
• Distribution of menu folders or placing an orders for patients.
• Service of food to patients at designed times.
• To process ward patient food requests and assemble meals into ward delivery trolleys for collection.
• Ensure that all dirty crockery and cutlery are removed from patient beds.
• Ensure all food served to patients is properly presented and easily accessible, taking into account any dietary restrictions that may apply.
• To be aware of patient’s special diets and to ensure that all special dietary needs/requests are followed.
Company : Mandrew Restuarant
Position : Restuarant Cashier
• welcome customers and help determine their orders
• process customers orders and record them in the restuarant database
• Relay customers orders to the kitchen staf
• Ensure all orders are delivered to the customers in a timely manner
• Accept cash and return the correct change
• Tally money in the cash drawer at the beginning and end of each work shif
• Place food orders in the appropriate bags and boxes
• Respond to customers inquiries,issues receipts and record customer suggestions
• Clean and arrange eating service and kitchen spaces REFERENCES
Name : Mrs. Grace
Number : 015-***-****
Occupation : Unit Administrative Manager
Name : MR Jack Mighty
Occupation : Mandrew Restuarant Director
Name : Disney Seshoka
Occupation : Kitchen supervisor and Ward Manager