SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER
Detail oriented and highly adaptable professional with 7 years of experience in quality assurance. Have a strong experience in manual software testing including UAT, Functional, End to End, localization, UI, content and Regression. In addition to self-motivation, I have a passion for quality and enjoy learning new concepts, tools and methodologies.
Business Analyst/QA Tester at T-Mobile Jan. 2018 - Mar. 2019
• Reviewed business requirements to determine whether functionality met UAT testing requirements.
• Analyzed, assessed, tested and communicated the impacts to our frontline system from all effected channels.
• Created test cases and tested T-Mobile’s order and billing management system for customer and customer service representatives.
Worked with: Pier, Devtools, Quality Center
Software Test Engineer at Microsoft Nov. 2018 - Sept. 2019
• Tested the UI and content of Microsoft online store on various devices, browsers, and locales daily.
• Executed Automated tests and investigated test failures.
• Performed tests such as UAT, Functional, End to End, localization, UX, content and Regression before on-boarding new products/bundles including order placements and cancellation of the orders.
• Worked in fast-paced conditions during major launches that were in real-time, using QA tools and automation solutions developed in-house to assist with testing.
• Collaborated with development team regarding internal tool defects. Worked with: Visual Studio, Digital River Commerce Cloud and Internal automated tools Software Test Engineer at Microsoft June 2013 - Nov. 2013
• Flashing builds onto Windows phone daily.
• Performed Interop testing on numerous customer automobiles and dealerships; 60+ tests of Bluetooth functionalities against OEM and aftermarket car kits. Developed a highly efficient way of running Interop tests as a two-person team cutting testing time by 50%.
• Working on different peripherals; headsets, speakers, receivers, clip kits, automobiles (at dealerships) and aftermarket car kits.
• Using Ellysis and other in-house tools for getting tracings of the peripherals/automobiles. Worked with: Microsoft WTT tool, Microsoft Product Studio, PowerShell &Virtual Ethernet tool, Ellysis EDUCATION
Quality Assurance Program Sept. 2012 - Dec. 2012
Highline Community College (AA Degree) 2008 - 2011