LINDA NEWMAN MOORE
Greensboro, NC Email: email@example.com C. 336-***-****
QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGEMENT OFFICE ADMINISTRATION SUMMARY QUALIFICATIONS
Motivated, self-starter, and goal-driven A hardworking and reliable administrator focused on going above and beyond to support the team and serve customers. Over 25 years of experience and trained in customer service and offering top- notch administrative abilities. Motivated to continue to learn and grow as a professional.
Well-versed professional with 25 years of experience and expertise in customer service and problem solving and devoted to end the situation with the customer being satisfied
Efficient in analysis devising an effective system in developing audit and filing system to reflect current customer/resident information
Demonstrates unmatched knowledge of budget planning, upper manager relations, team development, expense monitoring, financial management operations, and can work under minimal supervision.
Highly commended for being a cooperative team member with a strong work ethic, proactively driving for high-quality performance, possessing the ability to work in a dynamic environment, and exhibiting exceptional analytical skills.
Dedicated and highly competent professional, exhibiting strong analytical skills based on information from reports useful in securing a full understanding of the company’s position, important in decision making. CORE COMPETENCIES
Microsoft Office Front Line Contact Strategic Planning Data Reporting Face to Face, Email, and Phone Account Management
Collections and Payment Customer Service Project Management Administrative Support PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Villas and Townhomes at Willow Oaks - Greensboro, NC 2013-2019
• Reviewed and completed applications and assessed household information against file history
• Managed overall tenant relations, including promoting overall tenant satisfaction
• Alleviated resident concerns through problem solving and delegation
• Conducted searches, performed background check ups, scheduled appointments and presented properties to customers.
• Accepted service requests from residents and forwarded to service department for prompt processing and conduct follow up calls.
• Overhauled and audited filing system to reflect current resident information to company standards
• Completed frequent, routine inspections of buildings, facilities and equipment to identify repair needs.
• Organized events to engage residents and build a strong sense of community.
• Oversaw the total operation, maintenance and administration of a housing authority property with over 50 units.
Lead Infant Teacher
East White Oak – Greensboro, NC 2006-2011
• Continuously classified and filed records to keep the system efficient and all information organized.
• Met regularly with Parents to plan and work toward any goal or resolve any potential problem that may occur
• Reviewed blueprints and specifications to understand each job and plan the correct sequence, minimizing errors and avoiding wasted materials.
• Delivered expert administrative support each day, including processing all of the paperwork, appointment requests and payments coming through.
• Adapted teaching methods to connect with individual students, answer questions and provide personalized support.
• Maintained a positive and encouraging learning environment with the use of positive reinforcement strategies. EDUCATION
GTCC, Career Resource Bronze Level Course, 2013