email@example.com, Ph: +1-804-***-****
Motivated and hardworking team player seeking a position to build new relationships & working in a fast pace environment leveraging my skills in computer programming or related field. Education
J. Sergeant Reynolds Community College, 2017 – 2019 Information Systems Technology & Computer Programming
• Web Design: HTML, CSS, asp.net
• Programming: C# MVC
• Data: SQL, LINQ
• System Analysis & Design.
• Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access Vels College of Science, 1999 – 2001
Bachelor of Corporate Secretaryship
DAV School, 1997 - 1999
Higher Secondary School
Kumon - North America
Center Administrator (Richmond West End)
Mar 2018 – Mar, 2019
- Manage new student enrollments, Co-ordinate placement tests and admissions.
- Manage monthly student payments.
- Review daily center log (student entry, exits)
- Co-ordinate communication with Kumon Central Office
- Manage parent relationships, work with parents for student goal & track progress.
- Design curriculum / lesson planning for students.
- Manage CMS, Student data, reports in our system. Today’s Child Montessori School
Feb 2007- July 2007
- Acquired thorough knowledge of all classroom subject matter.
- Tailored individually appropriate instructional techniques to meet student needs.
- Created comfortable and stimulating classroom environment.
- Supported achievement of classroom and institution goals. Citibank Shelters - Customer Interface Executive
Feb 2002 – May 2004
- First point of contact for qualifying housing loan prospects in my region.
- Generate Leads for Housing Loan.
- Conduct Loan interviews
- Resolving issues and offer financial solutions
- Review client accounts, qualify and seek approvals to refinance existing home loans.
- Help well qualified customers to reduce their rate of interest on their housing loans.
- Generate & publish monthly sales reports to Regional Manager. Orion Marketing Services (An Associate of H.S.B.C Bank.) Sales Executive
May 2001 – Jan 2002
- Lead / Opportunity generation and convert prospective leads to customers
- Generate sales by coordinating with prospects thru outbound calls.
- Manage customer data in our Sales System
- Perform Background verification for qualified prospects.
- Report monthly sales volume information to the Sales Manager Non-Profit / Community Volunteer Service Experience Colonial Trail Elementary School PTA
Aug 2017- to date
- Responsible for planning, design & maintenance of school PTA website.
- Manage weekly newsletters circulated to all PTA Members, Staff, Parents and other subscribers.
- Create & Coordinate content for the website, newsletter and social media pages.
- Analyze, track website performance and analyze user trends to identify opportunities to maximize user engagement.
- Identify opportunities for subscriber engagement with PTA Board.
- Manage relationship with vendors for upkeep of the website. Richmond Tamil Sangam & Festival of India
2008 - 2016
- Planned and coordinated regional cultural events for Richmond Tamil Sangam
- Planned and choreographed dance for regional cultural events for Festival of India. ShortPump Elementary / Kids in Discovery School
- Volunteering in the Classroom - assisting teachers with tasks, watching over students in the class, filing and chart work, stocking school supplies, compiling necessary paperwork for teachers, bringing students to and from classrooms.