Newbury Park, CA 91320 email@example.com
Results-driven ad sales and marketing professional with proven ability to develop digital strategies, to interpret evolving market trends, and to cultivate meaningful business relationships. Background in business operations, ad solutions, account management, and digital media planning and buying. Demonstrated skills in:
• Achieving Customer Satisfaction • Advocating of Products
• Defending Revenue • Building Team Unity
• Critically Analyzing Market Trends • Retaining Customers PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
CorePower Yoga, Westlake Village, CA September 2019 – Present Yoga Instructor
Carry the message of yoga to students through interactive and engaging instruction
• Guide students to maximize their potential in their yoga practice
• Unveil variability in music and sequencing to enhance student experience and fulfillment
• Further education to teach multiple disciplines within the studio to establish a broadened foundation Chartboost, San Francisco, CA December 2015 – October 2016 Account Manager
Drive mobile user acquisition initiatives across high profile gaming clients, including Super Lucky Casino, PennyPop, Storm8, Playstudios, Kabam, Zynga, Disney, and others, managing quarterly revenue of $1.5-$2MM
• Provide sound strategic insights into growing user acquisition initiatives for marquee ad gaming developers and publishers
• Utilize key mechanisms within umbrella of Chartboost solutions to optimize against client initiatives, drawn from respective client strategies and tactics
• Develop measures to ensure retention and ROI initiatives are addressed, including standing cadence meetings with partners to review overarching performance metrics
AIRPUSH, San Francisco, CA October 2014 – May 2015 Senior Account Manager
Fortify relationships with key partners within gaming, consumer products, and retail partners, managing over $700K in revenue and driving optimal customer satisfaction
• Showcase suite of Airpush advertising solutions to key partners within gaming, consumer products and retail verticals, including Machine Zone, Big Fish Games, Kabam, Kroger, the NBA on TNT, Skype, GroupMe, and Illy, among others, to address marketplace needs and objectives
• Implement strategies to deliver upon campaign goals, including regulating of pacing measures, troubleshooting unexpected third party tracking discrepancies that arose, and forecasting of inventory in future proposals, to ensure transparency in setting expectations with clients
• Proactively communicate with Airpush internal stakeholders of Sales, Performance Management / Business Intelligence, Publisher Sales, and Business Development to address key client objectives, including discovering inventory pockets to deliver on highly targeted campaigns, pitching new solutions within product roadmap to pique client interest, and implementing procedures to ensure seamless campaign setup and execution SPONSORPAY, San Francisco, CA February 2014 - May 2014 Mobile Account Manager
Proactively manage $300K in revenue of key mobile gaming accounts, positioning and presenting SponsorPay advertising solutions to fulfill game developer user acquisition goals
• Evangelize SponsorPay advertising solutions to prominent game developers, including Machine Zone, Perfect World, Gree, HotHead Games, Spacetime Studios, and DeNA / ngmoco=), among others
• Thoroughly review campaign metrics and devise optimization strategies to maximize performance and fulfillment
• Conduct frequent sessions with game developers to interpret user acquisition strategies, marketplace dynamics, and methodologies to in turn share with internal team members DISNEY INTERACTIVE MEDIA GROUP (DIMG), Palo Alto, CA April 2010 – August 2013 Business Operations Manager (January 2013 – August 2013) Identified and prioritized reporting needs of ad solutions across Playdom and Disney Mobile (DISMO) games, and collaborated with Ad Solutions Manager and DOL Sales Director to secure $2MM Underwriter Labs campaign.
• Served as primary lead for all ad-related reporting for Playdom and DISMO games, and devised inventory forecasts of ad solutions for DOL Finance team.
• Created Playdom and DISMO consolidated dashboard to provide full transparency into performance metrics, including revenue, effective CPM’s, and sell through rates to critically evaluate the overall health of the ad sales business.
• Managed implementation of Playdom ad solutions, including the onboarding of third party revenue providers and the supporting of custom integrations.
Ad Solutions Manager (March 2011 – December 2012)
Evangelized Playdom ad sales solutions by serving as sales strategist, marketing communications specialist, and account manager across all stages of the sales process, driving $2MM+ in ad sponsorship revenue for DOL and ESPN.
• Defined Playdom ad solutions for DOL Sales team, and refined go-to-market strategy to prioritize opportunities based on product launches, content release cycles, inventory availability, and seasonality.
• Partnered with key stakeholders from Playdom and DOL Sales leadership teams to create compelling pitch materials for DOL and ESPN Sales Account Executives to sell to market Account Manager, Brand Integrations (April 2010 – February 2011) Established Playdom Brand Integrations team with Head of Sales, and generated $1MM+ in ad sales revenue.
• Collaborated with Head of Sales to develop strategic recommendations for automotive, entertainment, and consumer product brands to integrate in Playdom’s existing and new titles.
• Proactively educated clients about social gaming and Playdom’s positioning within the space, and served as primary point of contact throughout the campaign process to achieve optimal levels of client satisfaction. MICROSOFT, Santa Monica, CA May 2007 – July 2009
Served as lead counterpart for pre- and post- sale account management, customer retention, and revenue defense and growth within assigned account list, contributing to the securing of $1.8 MM in incremental revenue for Countrywide Financial and 50% YOY growth for Intuit-Turbo Tax.
• Interfaced with Account Executive to create strategic digital recommendations for key district accounts across Financial Services (Countrywide, Intuit), Travel (Hilton, Ritz Carlton), and Consumer Products (Guthy-Renker, Linksys).
• Developed internal processes to maximize client satisfaction, including conducting regular weekly account team meetings to discuss account activity and serving as the key liaison for all client inquiries. CARAT FUSION, Santa Monica, CA September 2005 – May 2007 Digital Media Planner
Developed, coordinated and implemented digital media plans for premier automotive and direct response clients.
• Developed digital media plans for Kia and Napster accounts, overseeing all aspects of campaign management and implementation that included setup processes, ad trafficking, reporting, and optimizations, while gaining familiarity with various media buy parameter models, such as CPM, CPA, and CPC. EDUCATION
Masters of Arts, Advertising, June 2005
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
Bachelor of Arts, Communications and Psychology, December 2003 University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, MI
Proficiencies: PPT, Excel, Word, Nielsen (@plan, Ad Relevance), Comscore, DoubleClick (DFP, MediaVisor), Atlas. Extracurricular Activities: Muggle Quidditch (Silicon Valley Skrewts), Landmark Education, thinkLA, University of Michigan Indian American Students Association (IASA) Cultural Show, Michigan and Syracuse Alumni Associations.