Christopher Michael Rowles
Jennings, La 70546
Objective: Seeking a position as a Certified Safety Technician where my experience, training and good work habits will be an asset to your company.
Qualifications: 7 years of offshore production operator experience.
-Obtained Safety Certification at McNeese State University – 2016
Crane and Rigger T-2 Confined Space Entry
Fire watch / incipient fighting OSHA 30 Excavations
Blood borne pathogens Fall Protection Machine Guarding
Fall protection / rescue Electrical NCCER Safety Technology
Lockout / Tagout NCCER Field Safety Walking & Working Surfaces
Basic Plus Safety Card Valid TWIC Card
1990 – Graduate Port Sulphur High School Port Sulphur, La
December 2019- Present Beaumont, Tx
- Craftsmen A at Exxon Refinery
August 2019- October 2019 Turner Industries Westlake, La
- Safety technician at Entergy
June 2018 – August 2019 Performance Contractors Sulphur, La
- Safety technician at Cameron LNG in Hackberry, La
- Oriented all new hires, drug screenings, investigated incidents and accidents, conducted field and site inspections, conducted safety meetings and provided training for all employees regarding safety compliance issues, conducted equipment checks to make sure all tools were safe prior to use.
January 2018- June 2018 Turner Industries Sulphur, La
- Safety technician at Westlake Chemical
August 2017-November 2017 Performance Contractors Sulphur, La
- Safety technician at Indorama plant.
August 2016 – August 2017 Blueprint Construction Lake Charles, La
- Working on multiple commercial construction job sites with heavy machinery.
2012- August 2016 WoodGroup Production Lafayette, La
- Worked in Vermillion 67 field for Nexen Petroleum; Checking satellite platforms, morning reports and MMS testing.
2011-2012 WoodGroup Production Lafayette, La
- Working in South Pass 70 field for Apache Corporation.
- Handling daily engine reports, testing wells, morning reports on PC, and all MMS paperwork and monthly testing.
- Working with remote plc and scads panels.
2008-2009 C & D Production Services Larose, La
Production Roustabout- B Operator.
- Worked for Noble Entergy in Main pass fields as a roustabout.
- Moved up to C Operator testing wells, changing orfice plates, bring wells on and also doing morning engine and production report paperwork.
- Advanced to B operator in Main press field working as a lead operator. Starting and checking all compressors and generators, and testing wells. Doing morning reports on PC, trouble shooting process equipment problems like: lsl, lsh, and pshl. MMS testing/paperwork.