To build a career with a progressive organization working on new dimensions that will help me to explore myself fully and realize my potential. This will enhance my work proficiency and hence will develop my knowledge.
● As a Manager with total professional experience of over 16.0 + years in Operation, Maintenance & Project execution of Electrical installations in power & Petrochemical plant.
● Operation and Maintenance upto 43.0 MW Turbo Generator, 220 KV x 7 Bay outdoor substations, LT/HT Motors, All type of Transformers, Switch gears, HT/LT control Panel, VFD Drives, PLC Panel, UPS, Batteries, EOT Cranes, Belt & screw Conveyers and D.G sets.
● 220 KV, 33 KV and 11 KV Switchyard Maintenance and Knowledge in Hot line washing, ONLINE fault rectification job.
● Multilingual and strong computer skills.
● Ensure and control the critical parameters, Plant load factor, aux. power consumption, maximum machine availability, efficiency of the equipment.
● Planning of day to day activities related with plant operation for Maintenance and spares requirements.
● Maintaining records like MIS, PM jobs, Power Generation & Consumption Report Equipment History and Breakdown Analysis report
● Thorough attention to details.
Diploma in EEE, Laxmi Narayana Polytechnic College, Dharmapuri, TamilNadu
B. Tech - Electrical Engineering, JRN RVD University, Udaipur
Work Authorization/ License
Electrical License – “C”: Issued by Tamil Nadu Electrical Licensing Board, Chennai.
License N o. C.40827, Authorization : To operate, maintain & Supervise HT / LT Motors, Switch gears, all types of Transformers, Turbo Generator, Diesel Generators sets...etc., Passport Details : No. H 4775907,Computer Proficiency
● MS Office package
● Computer aid Electrical AutoCAD drawings
● Date of Birth : 10 – 07 - 1983
● Gender : Male
● Marital status : Married
● Nationality : Indian.
● Present salary : 8.30 Lacks CTC per annum
● Expected salary : 10.0 Lacks (Negotiable)
● Notice Period : 30 Days
● Language Known : Tamil, English, Hindi, Kannada & Telugu
● Present address : C/o. Dinesh Pandurang Kumbhar, Babu Park, Amrudnagar, Bhairewadi road, Warnanagar-post,
Panhala-Taluk, Kolhapur-Dist - 416113, Maharashtra
● Permanent address: Door No.4-151, C/o.Thanappa Gownder, Guddur Village, Madhemangalam Post,
Dharmapuri District – 636804, TamilNadu.
Spectrum Renewable Energy Pvt. Ltd, W arnanagar, Dist. Kolhapur, Maharashtra. Designation : Manager - Electrical Maintenance
Duration : From 20.01.2014 to till date.
Nature of Work : Operation & Maintenance of Bio Gas cleaning, Bio-CNG, Bio-Fertilizer & Bio-Gas/Bio-CNG Gas power plant.
ENMAS O&M Services Private Limited, Chennai. Site: F inolex I ndustries Limited P VC petrochemical plant / 1 x 43 MW Captive Power Plant, Ratnagiri, Maharashtra
Designation : Dy. Manager-Electrical with Roll of Electrical In-charge Duration : From July 2011 to Jan 2014
ENMAS O&M Services Private Limited, Chennai. Site: F inolex Industries Limited P VC petrochemical plant / 1 x 43 MW Captive Power Plant, Ratnagiri, Maharashtra Designation : Senior Electrical Engineer with Roll of Electrical In-charge Duration : From April 2010 to July 2011
E.I.D Parry (India) Limited, 18.55 MW Co-gen Power Plant, Aranthangi, Pudukkottai, Tamil Nadu
Designation : Team Member with Roll of Shift In-charge (Co-Gen) Duration : From May 2009 to April 2010
GEM Sugars Limited, 16.5 MW and 8.0 MW Co-gen Power plant, Kundargi, Bagalkot, Karnataka.
Designation : Plant Engineer – II (Electrical) with Roll of In-charge Duration : From February 2007 to April 2009
GEM Sugars Limited, 16.5 MW and 8.0 MW Co-gen Power Plant, Kundargi, Bagalkot, Karnataka
Designation : Plant Engineer - I (Electrical)
Duration : From June 2003 to February 2007
● To Work with my team for better safety, quality & efficiency and any problems that will be solved using this skill & the results.
● Received wide appreciation from the employer for the Energy conservation, Safety, system improvement and innovation of the plant.
● Member in Energy conservation team and reduced the energy consumption in the following equipments like coal crusher, cooling tower, Air compressors, P & V Blower and Plant lightings.
● Member in safety committee and SREL recreation club.
● Planning, Preparation, Executing annual maintenance schedule & budget.
● Planning and monitoring the predictive & preventive maintenance schedules for equipments, conducting periodic checks to ensure performance of various equipment’s.
● Implement and maintaining the equipment history book for the all equipments as well as Breakdown analysis report wherever required.
● Implementation of various initiatives for optimizing the efficiency and machine stability.
I hereby declare that particulars mentioned above are correct to the best of my knowledge, which are submitted for your kind consideration and assuring you of any best services to your satisfactory level, if I have been provided on opportunity to work in your esteemed firm.