● MICHELLE L. CAMACHO
South San Francisco, California
● Extensive work experience in the field of sales for 13 years in the pharmaceutical field and 7 years in medical device industry.
● Strong track record of delivering exceptional results and competent in customer building relationship with the key customers, business partners and hospital key customers.
● An individual with keen business sense and effective negotiation skills in sales operations whose attitude towards work is driven to attain high standards of performance.
Bachelor of Science in Commerce
Major in Marketing
COLLEGE OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
JOHNSON AND JOHNSON PHILIPPINES
Senior Account Specialist October 2102 - June 2019 Account Development Through Sales and Marketing Programs
● Execute sales and marketing strategies with doctors, nurses and other KOL in the area.
● Handles premiere private hospitals and big government hospitals to evaluate needs and promote products or service sales.
● Negotiate prices and product inclusion with private and government hospital
● Prepare negotiation contracts, attend biddings and submit sales orders to distributors
● Monitors inventory and government awarded contracts to ensure sales
● Constant collaboration with distributors to ensure timely delivery and avoid stock outs
● Drive sales by providing education and assistance with Ethicon’s Portfolio on wound healing, hernia and biosurgery
● Conducts OR in service for Securestrap and Stratafix
● Collaborates with Endo, ASP counterparts to identify and maximize growth opportunities
● Developed KOL and speakers to strategically discuss current and future plans to increase product adaptation.
● Sustain and improve long term working relationship with surgeons, nurses. purchasing and other hospital personnel.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITION
● Asian Rookie Of The Year 2012
● Biosurgery Champion 2012
● Hernia Champion 2012
● YTD Sales Performer 2015
● YTD Sales Performer 2017
● YTD Sales Performer 2018
● Double digit growth performer 2012-2018
● Market leader for wound closure, biosurgery and hernia market at PGH, MMC, MCM and MDH
NOVARTIS HEALTHCARE PHILIPPINES, INC.
Medical Representative February 2010- September 2012
● Responsible in delivering key result areas in Sales - business results ( YTD Achievement),
● Responsible in conducting and assuring flawless Marketing Program Implementation ( one on one product presentation, Focused Group Discussions, Round Table Discussions, Big Events with Foreign Speakers in Manila, Webcasts, MD coverage/calls, certification exams, collaboration with direct sales counterparts in coordination with the proper distribution of stocks availability among key drugstores and key hospitals.
● Responsible in delivering sales performance of Cataflam, Exforge and Exforge HCT in 2010 - 2012.
YTD sales performer for the year 2011
WYETH PHILIPPINES INC.
Territory Manager October 1998 - December 31, 2009
● Responsible in increasing sales of the company's promoted products assigned and gaining market leadership.
● Ensured flawless implementation of promotional and operational programs to strengthen business relationship with customers. Promotes good image of the product and company in the field.
● Ensured proper coordination with sales counterparts and booking of Metro Drug salesman as well.
● Was able to handle promotional products that included Myrin. Myrin P (anti TB), Efexor (anti-depressant), cancer products Novantrone and Lederfolin. Also handled injectable antibiotics Tazocin, Tygacil and anti TB drugs Myrin P Forte, Myrin.
● Was a consistent sales performer from promoting Wyeth products in 1998 to 2009 by increasing market penetration from 2M to 22M in my assigned territory. ACHIEVEMENTS, AWARDS & HONORS
Rookie of the Year (2nd place) 1999
TM Sales Contest for 1st half July 2002
of 2002 (Region 1)
Novantrone Highest Achiever 2003
Myrin-P / Myrin Product July 2002
Achiever of the Year 2003
Exemplary Performance for National Summit,
Sales Budget for Tazocin
Achiever of the Year 2005
National Sales Performer 2006 3rd place Awarded, NASCON Exemplary Performance for NASCON 2008
Achieved Sales Budget 2008
on Myrin/Myrin P Forte 107.8% versus budget February 2008 Exemplary Performance for
having achieved Sales Budget
on Tygacil 122.92% versus budget Awarded, Feb. 2008 REFERENCES
Hospital Channel Director
JOHNSON & JOHNSON PHILIPPINES