Belynda Mulzac DrPH (ABD)
Atlanta, GA 30305
*Healthcare Recruiter *Health Educator *Prevention Specialist
Ava Jolie and Associates 2019 - Present
• Review applicants' resume/curriculum vitae
• Place and assign employees at various job locations
• Communicate efficiently with employers and employees ensuring the needs of both are met in a timely and effective manner
• Check on given references, transcripts, and credentials
• Negotiate salary, problem-solving, and counseling, therein establishing a rapport with the job candidate Avenia Behavioral Management
2016 - 2017
• Apply marketing strategies to secure contracts with mental health agencies.
• Partner with office manager to fill needed positions for the agencies.
• Recruit, screen resumes and interview Psychiatric clinicians (Psychiatrists, Psychiatric Nurse Practitioners, Family Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, and RN's) to staff agencies in the Atlanta metropolitan area, and remotely in selective states in the US.
• Attend staff meetings to coordinate efforts in securing contracts with mental health agencies and report progress of marketing and recruiting strategies.
• Assist in following candidates through recruitment, selection, contracting and training
• Enter recruit information into database systems (i.e. Constant Contact, Bullhorn, etc.)
• Collaborate with mental health agencies and clinicians for appropriate treatment of patients Western Governors University 2007– 2015
Evaluator Faculty Online
• Apply subject area expertise to evaluate student performance assessment submissions against WGU established standards for competence in the areas of Biochemistry, Health Education, Critical Thinking, and Nursing.
AIIAS English Department 2000 - 2005
• Provide quality instruction to international students in English language curriculum.
• Interact one-on-one and group environments outside the classroom with students in English proficiency for conversation purposes
• Supervise and support students in English laboratory Belynda Mulzac MPH
AIIAS School of Public Health 2002 - 2005
• Teach the course in Lifestyle diseases and risk reduction programs; lecture topics include Diabetes, Heart Disease, Strokes, Cancer, STD’s, etc.
• Proctor need assessments and implementation of community health programs
• Evaluate tasks and program implementation based on knowledge and skills acquired in classroom
• Participate in educational and mentoring activities by helping educate and train undergraduate and graduate students in the allied health department.
• Advise students on education track for profession and completion of degree success Berrien County Health Department
1990 - 1994
• Conceive, develop, and implement state prevention programs. Responsible for overseeing and monitoring the prevention program department and quality outcomes.
• Provide leadership activities and programs to benefit young women during perinatal and motherhood stages of growth
• Provide leadership for grant applications and needs assessments
• Interface personally and professionally and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to promote learning Opportunities for Teens (the LOFT);
• Monitor projects implemented in public health districts and with community partners for compliance with state and federal guidelines through required reporting and on-site visits.
• Participate in partner services in compliance with state and federal guidelines for required reporting of STD’s
• Organize and present topics in support of projects & campaigns, i.e. Red Ribbon Week, Youth-to-Youth Conventions, National Smoke-Out, Breast Cancer Awareness, Mothers against Drunk Drivers
(MADD), Berrien County Health Fair, and Tri-County Coalition Against Drugs. Lakeland Health Systems 1986 - 1990
Respiratory Therapy Technician
• Administer oxygen therapy to patients in treating conditions such as: COPD, emphysema, chronic bronchitis, asthma, cystic fibrosis, and pneumonia.
• Operate the functions of ventilators (Respirators) and various oxygen devices, aerosol and breathing treatments in the provision of respiratory therapy.
• Take arterial blood gas (ABG) samples on all patients, with specialized skills in pediatric and neonatal patients.
• Analyze readings of the gases to provide to clinicians for patient care.
• Respond to Code Blue alerts throughout all hospital divisions such as the emergency room, neonatal pediatric intensive care, surgical intensive care and Medical/Surgical floors. Belynda Mulzac MPH
Adventist University of the Philippines, Putting Kahoy, Cavite, Philippines Doctorate in Public Health, Emphasis in Preventive Healthcare (June 2005, all but dissertation (ABD) Proposal: A comparative study in three Asian countries, of the variables contributing to obesity among children ages 5 to 10 years old.
Adventist International Institute of Advanced Studies (AIIAS), Silang Cavite, Philippines Masters in Public Health, Emphasis in Health Promotion (May 2002) Emphasis on Health Promotion and Education
Thesis: “Research on Implementing Interdisciplinary Learning with Health and ESL”. Washington Adventist University, Takoma Park, Maryland Bachelor of Science in Health Science (May 1983)
MS Word Excel Access PowerPoint Outlook Epic Systems