https://www.linkedin.com/in/nikita-singh-337545190 Looking for a challenging position in Human resources management in a growing organization, where I can explore my skills & implement my knowledge to help significantly in company’s growth. Qualification Year Board/
Name of School/
PGDM (General) 2018 - 20 AICTE Asia Pacific
(Up to 3
2014 - 17 Galgotias
2012 - 14 U.P. Board Ramdhari
2011 - 12 Banasthali Board,
• Basics of Microsoft office including Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Paint, Microsoft Power- Point.
• Successfully completed the summer Internship program at Coal India Ltd., Kolkata office for 2 months. Worked there in the HR department and learnt Performance appraisal adopted by CIL. Also prepared project report on Performance Appraisal.
• Worked as an Intern from July – August 2015, in Input-Output domain at FOCUS News.
Gathering important news from different sources as an Input domain and forwarding the same for display.
Cut important bytes from the raw footage available with help of “Velocity”. C AREER OBJECTIVE
AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
• Got a certificate for participation in the State level Handball championship at the school level. Also, received certificates in various other sports events viz. Volleyball, Basketball, and Judo.
• Core member of Marketing Maestros for Poster making and organized event like mini market, and Kerala floods.
• Got Certificate and award of recognition for participating in different events organized at Inter-college level viz. Nukad Natak, Rangoli competition.
• Participated / Volunteered in the Mega Cricket Event (Cricket Conclave) organized by News 24 in collaboration with Star Sports at Hyatt Hotel, Delhi in Feb,2015.
Volunteered the event with elaborative planning and execution for the complete event.
Escorting and welcoming the guests as per the plan of the event.
Asking questions from the guests.
• Visited many News channels for different shows to be telecast on TV. Asked Questions and got to interact with guests. Some channels visited were AajTak, IBN7, NDTV.
• Performed Street play in the Annual event organized by News 24 (MANTHAN) and Off campus too for the Annual Fest of JIMMC college (NAVRANG).
• Striving hard and consistently to meet goals, commitment and deadlines.
• Coupling Interpersonal and relationship skills which help in making work environment conducive and work effectively.
• Ability to inspire and motivate others and adopting an enthusiastic approach while working.
• Displaying characteristics that show high moral values, integrity and honesty within the organization.
• HR principles and Practice.
• Global HR management.
Date of Birth : 11th March 1997
Address : 54/10, Active acres, Tower 3B9H, D C Dey road, Near Silver Spring, Tangra, Kolkata - 700015
Languages known : English & Hindi
SEMINAR & WORKSHOP
CORE MANAGEMENT COMPETENCIES