EGIDIOU C. LEE
Grand Prairie, TX 75052
Cell Phone: 972-***-****
Strong experience with Manufacturing & Business Enterprise (ERP) software. Thorough understanding of the software Product Development and Quality Assurance process including test plans, execution, metrics, automation and testware design, as well as Business Analysis and Product Management. Solid understanding and experience of core testing methodologies and software development life cycles. Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver products and projects on schedule, both in a business and financial planning setting, as well as in a manufacturing and QA environment.
* QA Test/Agile Methodology
* SCRUM Expertise
* Test Automation/Metrics
* HP Quality Center/QTP
* Defect Tracking/Clear Quest
* Oracle MFG/Financial Apps
* Business Analysis
* PL/SQL/SQL Query Analysis
ADT Securities - Residential Irving, TX
11/2011 to 6/2014
ADT is a leading provider of electronic security, interactive home and business automation and alarm monitoring services in the U.S. and Canada. ADT currently serves more than six million residential and small business customers, making it the largest company of its kind in both the United States and Canada.
SENIOR QA ENGINEER - CONTRACTOR
Worked with the Integrated Future State (IFS) group with planning and implementing the rollout of R7.3, ADT’s latest MASterMind Business (MMB) Integrated Platform package including Sales, Order Fulfillment, Contract & Revenue, Billing & Payment (Installation, Service, Incidents & Alarm History), Customer Service and Monitoring. QA responsibilities required the functional knowledge of each component aspect of the Integration Platform in order to perform complete end-to-end System, Integration, Regression and Break-fix testing of current and past build releases. Constant communication and interface with ADT’s Business Group was required standard procedure for the QA team to ensure 100% quality and conformity, from inception to delivery of the final product. Daily and weekly responsibilities involved the following QA/BA activities:
* Successfully and consistently delivered high quality 100% certified releases on time [R2 through R7.3] of ADT’s RESIDENTIAL suite of alarm monitoring software for Home and Small Business applications.
* Effectively managed the coordination of resources required to perform Integration, Regression and Production-Issue [BreakFix] related testing for current and future releases across different QA teams and Business groups within [and outside of] IFS.
* As Senior SCRUM QA Lead, consistently met QA testing objectives and delivered top-notch certification for each project (Sprint) that ran in 2 to 3 week time frame increments [Sprint 2 through 13].
* Utilized Quality Center 11.0 defect reporting and tracking tool to manage defects and minimize the defect count consistently to a level below established standards.
* Subject matter expert on data feed transmission between TELEMAR (Sales & Lead System) and MASterMind Business (MMB – Integrated Platform).
Fannie Mae, Dallas, TX
7/2010 to 11/2011
A government-sponsored enterprise (GSE) chartered by Congress with a mission to provide liquidity, stability and affordability to the U.S. housing and mortgage markets. Fannie Mae has three lines of business - Single-Family, Housing and Community Development and Capital Markets - that provide services and products to lenders and a broad range of housing partners.
SENIOR QA TESTING ANALYST - CONTRACTOR
Worked with the Credit Loss Management (CLM) group with planning and implementing the rollout of EQUATOR – a 3rd party Mortgaging Business software solution – which replaced TRAX, Fannie Mae’s existing Mortgaging software system in the fall of 2011. The implementation of EQUATOR and phase-out of TRAX – an aggressive 18-month rollout – involved a complex and comprehensive QA & BA analysis to assure complete integration and compatibility of all CLM business functionalities between the two systems. Daily & weekly responsibilities involved the following QA/BA activities:
* Successfully delivered high-quality EQUATOR Release 16.5 Test Script deliverables within two weeks of employment start date.
* Analyzed EQUATOR 17.0 and TRAX mortgaging transaction functionalities to develop a comprehensive UAT and BAT testing strategy that would cover all phases of the QA testing scope and reporting metrics.
* Created Test Strategy development and documentation, Test Case creation and execution of test scripts utilizing HP Quality Center.
* Utilized Clear Quest defect reporting and tracking tool to manage defects and minimize the defect count.
* Subject matter expert on XML data file conversion and File Transfer Protocol between EQUATOR and TRAX Business Process Order transactions.
* Utilized Mercury QTP for regression/automation testing of Fannie Mae’s CLM 16.0 and 16.5 releases in .NET, J2EE and GUI code formats.
QAD Inc., Santa Barbara, CA
2/2004 to 02/2009
A global software company specializing in Manufacturing and Business Intelligence software solutions, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Resource Planning Software & Systems, and Supply Chain Management Software.
SENIOR QA ENGINEER
Supported the R&D group on Manufacturing and Business Enterprise solutions. Created test plans, Functional test scripts (Black-box), Business Cycle test scripts (White-box), and System Test scripts. Performed all phases of testing involved in the product life cycle: Expertise with Unit Test, Black-box, White-box, System, Integration, Interoperability, User Acceptance, Test Automation, defect analysis and resolution. Mentored junior members of the QA group.
* Delivered and managed Temporary PO Pricing project, which became standard product in Q4 of 2008. Successful on-time delivery and implementation created a $3 million extension contract with global partner.
* Created and implemented testware and testing metrics that enabled Eaton to customize their Product Line module to reduce their operating cost by 11%.
* Successfully delivered ahead of schedule, to Lear Seating an enhanced packing and shipping module in which the company realized a 12% increase in the efficiency and speed of delivering seating and dash-board components to Ford’s Motor Company’s assembly lines.
* Created System Test and User Acceptance testing (for all of QAD’s MFG/Pro baseline suite of products) documentation and certification methodology that increased testing efficiency and reduced test duration up to 50%.
* Played a lead role in the development and successful implementation of QAD’s GTA Toolset, a proprietary automation testing tool for QAD’s suite of products.
* Effectively managed User Acceptance Testing (UAT) defect resolution efforts for two of QAD’s customers by accessing their DB systems through SQL Query activities to extract key data and analysis for expedited resolution in concert with the development team.
ORACLE CORPORATION, Redwood Shores, CA
3/2002 to 12/2003
Leader in the global business software, specializing in developing and marketing database management systems and enterprise software products.
QA PROJECT LEADER
Project Lead for Manufacturing Applications suite of products. Developed, tested, analyzed and established new benchmarks for continuous improvement. Managed defect tracking and resolution utilizing HP Quality Center. Assigned and supervised testing activities in conjunction with planned software releases, as well as existing customer licensed software.
* Created test plans and system testing deliverables for Family Pack of Discrete Manufacturing Applications utilizing comprehensive and rigorous software development methodology, delivering best-in-class software application products.
* Performed test certification for current and upcoming releases (Family Pack G, H and I) of Discrete Mfg. Products, closely adhering to benchmarked QA procedures and methodologies.
* Created and executed WinRunner/QTP test automation scripts for existing releases, reducing the need for manual testing efforts and man-hour resources by at least 25% for each aforementioned software release.
* Conceptualized and created System Test scripts and executed test runs for Family Pack G, H and I, and performed on-going certification testing procedures for customer-driven product fixes and enhancements.
* Played a key contributor to the documentation and procedure of bug reporting/fix policy, in which duplicate/redundant defect filings were significantly reduced. * Participated in the Transfer-Of-Knowledge of Discrete Manufacturing to other product team members where needed. Managed software code source control, testing processes and software deployment.
* Supervised and mentored team members on test plan and execution strategies, troubleshoot problems and issues, and identified and implemented QA processes and procedures using a Continuous Improvement approach, resulting in successful reduction in the test duration by 12 days.
ORACLE CORPORATION, Santa Monica CA 6/2000 to 3/2002
SR. PRODUCT ANALYST
Supported the Project Intelligence and Financial Applications development team to create new software solutions and enhancements to existing product releases. Gathered and analyzed business requirements, produced specification documents
(High Level/Low Level), analyzed and created data models for customers for potential software design and implementation.
* Collaborated on Oracle Projects and Financials team to design, build and successfully deliver an Enterprise Wide Business Intelligence Solution for the Financial Applications market.
* Identified customer business requirements by collaborating with members from the Finance, Operations, and Indirect consulting group to develop a reporting tool: Project Intelligence – Measures standardized and incorporated into a Project Intelligence solution.
* Gathered, analyzed, and compiled key performance metrics, both at current date, historically, and prospectively for incorporation into the Oracle Projects solution.
* Reviewed and recommended enhancements to development designs and data models. Created and delivered high quality product collateral (HLDs, RCDs, System Test docs, and customer requirements) for Financial Applications releases
* Implemented Oracle Financial Applications EDW 11.5.8 data interface with Discoverer 4.0 enabling data to be shared seamlessly facilitating ease of use to customers.
* Performed Treasury Analysis and data implementation (via PL/SQL query analyses) for the successful integration with Oracle Financial Intelligence solution as a standard product.
ORACLE CORPORATION, Redwood Shores, CA 4/1998 to 6/2000
SR. QUALITY ASSURANCE ENGINEER
Worked in the Automotive QA group, writing test scripts and performing tests (manual and automated) for Oracle’s suite of automotive Supply Chain software releases.
* Designed and executed Unit Test/System Test/Regression Tests for Release 11i and 12 Release Management products utilizing SuiteRunner, Silk, and WinRunner automated testing tools.
* Certified weekly patches for R10.7, R11.0 and R11i prior to release; certification process involved utilizing all the functional interfaces of the manufacturing modules.
* Coordinated with Product Management and Development groups to code, compile, and test new software releases and technology stacks.
* Interfaced with Radley-CARaS, Oracle’s automotive partner, to provide OEM and Tier-1 suppliers a seamless flow of industry standard EDI coding and transaction information.
* Led a team in the design, implementation, and successful on time delivery of GM EDIFACT, an internationally established EDI standard for automotive customers utilizing R10.7 and R11 products.
Bachelor of Arts - MATERIALS AND LOGISTICS MANAGEMENT (Purchasing and Operations)
Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
Computer Languages: PL/SQL, SQL Query, UNIX Shell Script, Perl, Visual Basic, .NET, HTML, XML, JAVA
Software: Oracle 8i, 9i, 10.7, 11i, Oracle Reports/Forms/Developer 2000, Microsoft Word, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, Dreamweaver, TOAD 9.5, Altova XMLSpy, Rational ClearQuest 7.1.2, 11
Automated Testing Tools: Quick Test Professional (QTP), HP Quality Center, GTA Tool Set (QAD), WinRunner (Mercury Interactive), SILK (Segue), SuiteRunner (ORACLE)
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT, UNIX, MS-DOS, BPCS, AS/400
Certification: ISTQB – Certified Tester, Foundation Level (CTFL)