MUKESH KUMAR YADAV
WM ***,NEW MINERS
To pursue a highly challenging career in the field of distribution line, where I can apply my knowledge and acquire new skills. I foresee myself to be part of top-notch team of professional with sincerity, creativity and dedication.
Course Board / University Passing Year Marks / C.G.P.A B.Tech Shobhit University, 2015 6.45
(Electrical & Meerut
Intermediate C.B.S.E (New Delhi) 2009 61.60
Matriculation C.B.S.E (New Delhi) 2007 85.60
Working Experience :
Current Employer : Vikran Engineering & Exim Pvt Ltd Period : 05/08/2018 to Till date
Designation : Engineer
Duties and Responsibilities
• Billing and dealing contractors as per client requirements for proper execution of work.
• Management of Foundation, Erection, Stringing and other field related work.
• Monitoring of Foundation, Erection and other site related work.
• Project Planning, Coordination with client.
• Preparation of JMC for Foundation, Erection and Stringing work.
• Conducting of Testing for FQP (Field Quality Plan).
• Survey and installation of APL energy meters under SAUBHAGYA and Har Ghar Bijli Yojna for client.
• Reconciliation of material for Client as well as Sub-Contractor.
• Provide technical support to Supervisors and Workers. Past Employer : Hunting hawks Security And Services Pvt Ltd.
( Agency of MECON LIMITED RANCHI )
Period : 03/10/2017 to 30/07/2018
Designation : Field Engineer
Duties & Responsibilities
• Monitoring and Execution of Electrical works according to the approved Drawings.
• Preparing the master Quantity of material based on the approved Drawing.
• Checking line survey of 33 &11kv in the project.
• Organizing the electrical works and complete the job, as per the drawing.
• Ensure the work done as per the quality mentioned in the checklist.
• Monitoring and execution of the project and Report to top management on daily basis.
• Tracking progress and quality of work.
Past Employer : Medhaj Techno Concept Pvt Ltd
Period :20/08/2015 to 06/09/2017
Designation : Site Engineer
Duties & Responsibilies
• To Monitor and Supervise at Every Stage to Ensure High Quantity Construction Erection, Commissioning, Testing Required System Performance is achieved with full Compliance to Engineering Designs Sanctioned DPRS and Drawing Technical Specification and Other Contract Document with of Proper Quality Materials With in the Specified time Schedule plan.
• Manpower Management and ROW Clearance.
• Maintaining the Record of Infrastructure Utilized in Village
• Giving assistance to TKC to work as per the REC standard and approved drawing.
• Joint Measurement of Village with MVVNL and TKC Representative.
• Verification of BPL Connection on the basis of REC standard.
• Verification of village and submitting Site Observation (SOR) Against the Discrepancies Observed at Site.
• To Monitor the Pre- Construction activities.
• One month vocational training from DVC, Bokaro Thermal Power Station, Bokaro (Jharkhand) Hobbies
• Meditation and yoga
• Playing badminton and cricket
• Listening music
• Good Project Knowledge.
• Fast Learner, Adapt well to changes & pressure at workplace.
• Smart working & committed to excellence.
• Committed to deadline & schedules.
Father's Name : Shri Prem Chand
Date Of Birth : 08/07/1991
Nationality : Indian
Known Languages : English, Hindi
Marital Status : Married
Current CTC : 264000
Expected CTC : Negotiable
Notice Period : 15 Days
I do hereby declare that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Place: Arwal (MUKESH KUMAR YADAV)