(M) 646-***-**** (E) email@example.com
Driven college student ready to learn quickly and add value to any team. Strong history of successful teamwork through involvement with different clubs on campus and a variety of jobs.
• Research and analysis
• Bilingual communication
• Microsoft proficiency
• Attentive to detail
• Outgoing personality
• Written and oral communication skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Resolving errors
05/2019 – 08/2019 The Legal Aid Society New York, NY Investigative Intern (40 hours/week)
• Collected and documented evidence associated with 50 criminal defense investigations.
• Conducted background searches and interviewed witnesses, clients and complainants.
• Entered and updated information onto law firm’s case management system.
• Provided direct assistance to investigators and attorneys. 01/2018 - Current Chegg Inc New York, NY
Academic Tutor (10 hours/week)
• Assist students of all skill levels in various subjects, such as Geology and Psychology.
• Devise unique lessons to fit individual needs in skill building and full instruction.
• Give early intervention support to students just beginning to struggle with materials. 05/2018 - 08/2018 Target Corporation New York, NY Sales Associate/Cashier (40 hours/week)
• Assisted customers with selection of products and services.
• Maintained visually appealing and effective displays for the store.
• Guided customers in choosing items which reflected personal style and shape. 09/2014 - 02/2015 PS. 116 Elizabeth L. Farrell Elementary School Brooklyn, NY Office Assistant (20 hours/week)
• Organized files, developed spreadsheets, faxed reports and scanned documents.
• Managed daily office operations and equipment maintenance.
• Presided over receptionist desk and tended to parents, students, and faculty. Education
2020 Binghamton University
Bachelor of Arts: Psychology