Dublin Business School
Feb **** – June 2008
International MBA (Services Marketing)
Secured First Class
SSM College of Engineering
May 2002 – May 2005
B.Sc. Information Technology
Secured First Class
Revenue Generation Specialist
Seeking to invest my skills and
experience in a challenging job with
a reputable company and to
contribute in the growth of the
company by sharing the knowledge
I’ve built through my previous
working years. I am hard working, I
like to take challenges, easily
adaptable to any situation.
My short term goals are to be placed
in a reputed company to show my
skills and grow up.
I strongly believe that success comes
those who seek it.
ISD Global, Dubai (Revenue Generation Specialist)
1. Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
2. Keep prospective client database updated
3. Make cold calls for business leads
4. Social Media Management/Digital Marketing for
ISD in house platforms like BrandKnew Mag,
Weekileaks. Similarly, client account managements
for Grand Store Digital, Grand Store Home
Appliances, Toshiba (Excelens Awards, Share your
memories). The social media platform that I
leverage are LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook,
Snapchat and Youtube
5. Maintain knowledge of all product and service
offerings of the company
6. Arrange meetings for senior management with
7. Collaborations and paid sponsorship of influencers in the middle east region; which was leveraged
offline and online.
8. Marketing and Account Management for clients like Toshiba, Grand Store Digital, Nikon, Zhiyun etc.
Al Futtaim Automall, Dubai (Sales Coordinator)
November 2010–March 2019
1. Pre delivery inspection of cars
2. Generate business analysis report
3. Spearheading SAP related activities like
compiling & capturing all transactions pertaining
to control of documents required by business.
Eg Invoicing, Sales return,Stock Transfer,
Monitoring key activities and issuing LPO to the
4. Acting as a link between various users in branch and external service providers such as
Can be found on LinkedIn
Driver’s License: Yes
- Covered the UAE launch of Nikon Z50
at Hotel V for Grandstores in November
- Covered the Launch of Fujifilm XT3
camera for Social Media of Grand
Stores in October 2019
- Covered the Dubai Motor Show 2013
as a media representative for
- Won 1st place for Community Reporter
in Gulf news for May 11 2014
- Won 2nd place for Community
Reporter in Gulf News for August
- Won 2nd place for Community
Reporter in Gulf News for June 10
- Won 3rd place for Community reporter
in Gulf News for June 2 2016
- Published over 20 articles in Gulf
News as a Community Reporter
- Trips photos from Salalah and Kasab
was published in Gulf News
- Helped with opening of new branch in
Al Ain in Automall and also supported
the other sister concern of Chrysler
Jeep for over a year
workshop, drivers, external regulatory agencies
to ensure seamless delivery to customer.
5. Monitoring the stock units required for the
showroom and ensuring all display units are as
per required standard.
6. Performed analysis using financial & inventory
data on Microsoft Excel that is used to assist in
making business decisions or advising the
director where the firm is heading.
Santhimadom Builders and Developers, Thrissur, Kerala (Senior Sales Executive)
February 2009–June 2010
1. Confer with companies, lenders, home
inspectors, and pest control operators to ensure
that terms and conditions of purchase
agreements are met before closing dates.
2. Prepare documents such as representation
contracts, purchase agreements, closing
statements, deeds and leases.
3. Coordinate property closings, overseeing
signing of documents and disbursement of
4. Act as an intermediary in negotiations between
buyers and sellers, generally representing one
or the others
5. Promote sales of properties through
advertisements, open house, and participation
in multiple listing services.
6. Managing new staff and provide training to
them through all channels.
Travel Value Shop, Dublin Airport Road, Dublin (Sales Executive) May 2008–December 2008
1. Ensuring attractive merchandise display& overall store layout.
2. Ensuring interior and exterior of store is maintained as per company standard
3. Help in organizing and implementing sales
4. Maintain relationship with target customers and customer service
5. Updating all records and documents (Hard Copy as well as Soft Copy)
6. Updating accounts Compiling MIS report
7. Recording sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office
Marks and Spencer, Dublin (Sales Executive)
May 2008–December 2008
1. Negotiating on price, costs, delivery and
specifications with buyers and managers.
2. Challenging any objections with a view to
getting the customer to buy
3. Liaising with suppliers to check the progress of existing orders
- Helped in opening and setting of a
new Mark and Spencers Branch in
4. Ran innovative promotional activities and co-
coordinating large teams.
5. Attending team meetings and sharing best
practice with colleagues.