E-mail – email@example.com
I want to take up challenging opportunities and work responsibilities and make best use of my skills and knowledge, for the development of the organization as well as my professional career. KEY SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
● Excellent problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
● Good administrative abilities
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Reasonable understanding of guest relations and customer service
● Great interpersonal and social skills
● Capability to evaluate plans before making a decision PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE
Associate in the field of Assurance at ERNST and YOUNG LLP August 30th 2017 – 21st January 2019 Job responsibilities:
● Actively involved in analyzing the internal Audit of the clients
● Actively involved in auditing the client’s reports
● Actively monitoring any discrepancies in client’s reports
● Cash/bank reconciliation
● Control testing
● Revenue testing
● Cash testing
● Salary testing
● Maintain balance sheet
● Coordinating and managing weekly meetings to analyze the performance of the team
● Data Mining through Excel
● Actively participating in and organizing internal team events Achievement:
Promoted to Advanced Associate. This role requires an intense and complicated testing of various controls and accounts of the client and monitoring the work of an Associate. Intern at Ernst & Young, New Delhi June 2016 – July 31st 2016 Job responsibilities:
● Was attached to Business Advisory Services.
● Prepared reports on Micro Marketing Mapping for Zuari Agro Chemicals Ltd.
● Prepared reports for Crystal Crop Protection
Intern at Tech Mahindra Foundation June-2015 -Till July 31st 2015. Job responsibilities:
● Worked under SMART+ Programme
● Prepared Curriculum for the disabled students
● Field work- inspected the equipment used in the partnered schools, interacted with the students and learnt about the challenges faced by the teachers
● B.com (Hons) from Sri Venkateswara College, University of Delhi. 2014-2017
● Class XII from Pinegrove School, Kausali. 2014
● Class X from Pinegrove School, Kausali. 2012
IT SKILL SET
● Software: Ms Office-Ms Word. Ms PowerPoint, Ms Excel and Ms Outlook. ACHIEVMENTS AND AWARDS
● Represented Delhi state in basketball in National Games,2015 at Kerala.
● Member college basketball team.
● Selected for basketball India camp in under 19 categories, 2013.
● Played 3 nationals: Representing H.P. state twice & IPSC
● Captain of School basketball team for 3 consecutive years.
● Adjudged best athlete of school for 2 consecutive years. Literary Skills:
● Best orator in 2013
● Second position in English extempore competition, 2014 PERSONAL DETAILS
Name : Gurnika Talwar
Gender : Female
Date of Birth : 15th September-1996
Languages : English, Hindi and Punjabi.
Nationality : Indian
Address : E-305 Som Vihar, R.K. Puram sector-10, New Delhi