• University : Faculty of Commerce, Cairo University.
• Main Field of Study : Accounting section.
• Degree Obtained : Bachelor degree of Commerce.
• Graduation year : 2006.
Arabic (mother tongue).
English (very good command of spoken and written English). Computer Skills:
• Windows and Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Internet).
• ICDL (International Computer Driving License) certificate from the American
• University in Cairo with grade (very good).
• Computer Operating System.
• Computer Hardware.
• Computer software (Photoshop and Internet browsing). Name : Mai Ragheb Ali
Address : Nasr City, 7th
District, Cairo – Egypt.
Mobile : +2-011********
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
My career goal is to increase my knowledge and experience in the field of Administration and to work for a reputed organization in a position where I can make a full use of my background education, personal experience and skills.
Minapet Export – Subsidiary sole distributor for SKF Group in Egypt (Lubrication Systems)
(October, 2018 – present)
Working as Administration Section Head, my duties & responsibilities divided into “3” sectors:
• Administration. ● Logistics & Business Coordinator. ● HR. 1- Develop reports showing transportation costs on precise projects and moves. 2- Conduct physical cataloging, warehousing, inventorying, material control coordination and data entry assisting different supply activities. 3- Support with maintenance of logistics policies, procedures, support plans and similar data. 4- Provide assistance for maintaining logistics planning tasks. 5- Review and analyze program effectiveness, suggest and execute on time improvements and corrective actions.
6- Coordinate accountability of property and issues maintenance. 7- Investigate inventory divergence, resolve issues and update database to replicate property movement.
8- Provide advice and recommend on pertinent accountability procedures and policies, discrepancies of information and divergence from regulations. 9- Establish and maintain maximum and minimum consumables inventory levels. 10- Administer and maintain inventory control program systems and electronic property management.
11- Develop pertinent schedules, reports and conduct recurring inventories of supplies and property.
12- Administer and implement inventory management program. 13- Present inventory distribution of warehouse according to standardized process. 14- Establish and update regularly work priorities and stations and fulfill routine tasking by supervisor.
15- Coordinates with unit managers and co-workers to assure apt automated system(s) are upgraded and outcomes are accurate and current.
16- Planning and Organizing Meetings.
17- Will Attend Meetings Inside And Outside The Company. 18- Will Be The Link Between The CEO And The Office Admins. 19- Follow Up The CEO Tasks And Responsible For Reminding Him. 20- Reading, Monitoring and Responding the CEO Email. 21- Answering Calls and Liaising With Clients Competently. 22- Planning and Booking the CEO’s Trips.
23- Will Join The CEO In The Business Trips In Or Out The Country. 24- Have Full Knowledge of the CEO Meetings Whether Inside or Outside the Company. 25- Taking Action Points and Writing Minutes.
26- Drafting Communications on the CEO Behalf.
27- Preparing Presentations.
28- Responsible For the CEO's Office and Disk.
29- Sourcing and Ordering Stationery and Office Equipment. 30- Handling payroll system & attendance & Medical issues & contracts of employees.
Mubasher International for Securities
(November 2012 – October, 2018)
Working as a Chairman Office Manager in the Cairo office of the Group Chairman.
• Handling all requested tasks by the Chairman, trying to find the best solution for all problems.
• Providing daily administrative support to ongoing office operations.
• Preparing, scheduling and attending management meetings and take minutes of meeting.
• Preparing monthly reports and presentations.
• Arranging needs and changes for Flights Tickets, Visas, Hotel Booking, and transportation...etc, for all stuff in the company.
• Maintaining a proper and prompt filing system that must be kept in a professional manner for easy reference for all concerned staff members.
• Recruiting international and national consultants, and arrange their payments.
• Raising purchase orders and issuing payments.
• Assisting the Budget Holder in drafting initial project budgets, revision and amendments.
• Establishing and maintaining ready-reference records for the implementation and follow- up of project activities; maintain files of directives and procedures of a technical and administrative nature, related to field operations work and assist in the implementation of these procedures.
• Notifying appropriate offices of proposed amendments or of agreed changes in project activities and reconcile operational records with those pertaining to personnel, budget, fellowships, equipment, contracts and reports.
• Initiating or taking follow-up action to ensure that a broad variety of activities arising from implementation of projects/activities such as approach letters, government clearances including preparation of curriculum vitae, requests for personnel action, letters of introduction/instruction, briefing schedules, procurement of equipment to ensure they are dealt with in a timely manner.
• Monitoring receipt, circulation and processing of field reports.
• Reviewing incoming mail and identify action to be taken; prepare replies on routine operations matters, collaborate with different departments in the finalization of correspondence.
• Maintaining sound and healthy communication and relationship with all staff.
• Performing any other related duties as requested.
Task Aviation International Services
(February 2011 – November 2012)
Working as an Office Manager to the CEO and doing all secretarial tasks and responsibilities as follows:
• Managing CEO’s internal and external appointments and determine the meeting locations.
• Managing CEO’s business travel needs, control invoices after the trip and follow up with payments.
• Presenting documents that need approval to the CEO and follow up with the results.
• Receiving and direct corporate visitors.
• Receiving and distribute incoming mails and faxes and prioritize items and present them to the CEO.
• Dealing with post, emails and writing reports.
• Liaising with members of the senior management team.
• Keeping personnel records and dealing with complex queries and complaints on the telephone, by email and in person.
• Taking and relaying messages to CEO.
Demo Metal Trading LLC – Emirates Company (operating in the steel and Aluminum products)
(January 2008 till December 2010)
Working as an Office Manager/Executive Secretary to the Chairman and doing all Executive Secretary tasks and responsibilities as follows:
• Screening e-mail and postal mail for the Executive Director, answering routine questions, determining level of priority, and directing items to appropriate staff and Executive Director.
• Answering phone calls for the Chairman and answering all routine questions.
• Organizing and prioritizing large volume of information and calls.
• Setting up and maintaining files, records and databases as required.
• Assisting the Chairman in the management of his schedule.
• Performing complex and confidential secretarial functions including developing written correspondence.
• Composing reports, forms and other materials.
• Scheduling and organizing activities such as meetings, travel, and organization activities.
• Preparing agendas, notices, minutes and resolutions for Board of Directors and Board of Trustee meetings.
Overseas International Services (International freight forwarder and exhibition services)
(June 2006 till December 2007)
Working at air department then exhibition department as Executive Secretary; Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the corporation, speaking to agents all over the world; assisting with the logistics and organization of the Annual Membership Meeting and any Regional Membership Meetings; and managing all correspondence work to get new agents to do business with them.
Unitarian for Trade and Supplies (UFTAS)
(November 2005 till May 2006).
• Working as Executive Secretary to the Chairman. Responsible for public relations and managing and supervising administrative functions of the Chairman’s office, taking the appointments.
• Maintaining the agenda to be up-to-date and handling phone messages.
• Handling all correspondences (letters, faxes, mails and reports).
• Translating from Arabic/English required correspondence and vice versa.
• Maintaining the office’s filing system, taking minutes of meeting for various management meetings.
• Organizing and following up travel requirements and booking hotels and airlines.
• Following up conference registration in time and determining which conference are the most important to be attended.
• Coordinating with the various units and divisions within the company. Personal profile:
• Competent, ambitious, self motivated, active and reliable.
• Hardworking, ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Flexible and able to learn new tasks quickly.
• Excellent communication and presentation skills in both English and Arabic.
• Able to work individually and as an effective team member.
• Challenging career opportunity in big organization, with opportunity of professional growth, where advancement based upon professional skills, contribution.
• Flexible and with the ability to manage in a fast changing environment – ability to reorganize resources at short notice to deliver required results. Personal Data:
• Date of Birth : 11th
• Gender : Female
• Nationality : Egyptian.
• Religion : Muslim.
I’m ready for personal interview up on your request.