Aya Ahmed Fathy Ahmed
• Project Management Certificate Program at University of California Los Angeles (UCLA Extension)
o Risk analysis and Project Management.
o Leadership and the Human Element in Project Management. o Project Earned Value, Procurement and Cost Management. o Six Sigma Green Belt.
o Project Planning with Microsoft Project.
• Bachelor’s degree in Media and Communication Modern Sciences and Arts University
o Mass communication.
o Major: Broadcasting.
o The Graduation Certificate is validated from Middle Sex university London as well as the University of Greenwich.
• Head of Business at Bare Entertainment (April 2019 – Present ) o Attending Bare’s yearly action plan meeting with the high board members. o Putting the yearly plan into action by applying 2 main strategies:
- Business expansion by expanding Bare’s client’s database, by approaching potential partners (local & internationally), and exploring new opportunities, deals & partnerships. Achieving the numbers/figures that have been set with the high board members
- Business retention & up selling by maintaining a good relationship with Bare’s current clients to guarantee future cooperation. o Handling the projects financials by designing the needed quotation based on each project’s requirements.
o Handing out & supervising the project’s brief to the account handler in order to start communicating it with Bares’s Creative & Art team, and managing the whole operations internally with Bare’s team and externally with clients until the project is successfully delivered as per the client’s requirements & Bare’s standards. o Following up with the production team to insure business functionality o Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
o Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support, internally for the team
& externally for the clients.
o Well connected with industry related business leads.
• Head of Accounts at Bee Interactive (October 2017 – April 2019) o Responsible for all pitches and client acquisition strategy o Designing and implementing business operations
o Establishing policies that promote company culture and vision o Overseeing operations of the company and the work of executives o Taking lead in clients’ marketing and advertising strategies o Leading a team to provide the utmost level of client service o Liaising with clients at a senior level on a day-to-day basis o Promoting the expansion of business with existing clients o Guiding clients, and the agency, creatively and strategically o Completing projects to a specific schedule and within an agreed budget o Working closely with higher management and key directors.
• Marketing Project Manager at Owl Specialty Pharmacy (August 2016 – August 2017) o Ensure brand consistency.
o Leverage customer insight data to refine brand management. o Coordinate and manage content management and information sharing among departments.
o Analyze and support marketing plans to align with brand strategy and achieve annual operating plan goals.
o Website revamping:
- Crafting and distributing RFPs among developers from different countries.
- Evaluation of each proposal based on the management’s requirements.
- Remotely managing the project.
- Handling contracts, schedule, milestones, personnel and payments.
- Planning and executing the communication plan.
- Acing as point person between the software company and the website developers to alleviate the software integration process. o Event coordination:
- Monitor events relevant to the pharmacy’s specialties.
- Coordinate with events managers to get the best sponsorship or exhibitor offer.
- Manage a quarterly schedule for Pharma events, Awareness walks, Physician talks, etc
- Execute a quarterly budget for events, marketing material, giveaways and printing materials.
• Public and Media Relations at Cross Communications- (May 2014 - September 2015): o Prepare articles and press releases for the media. o Ensure the company protects and promotes its image in a proper, coordinated, and consistent manner.
o Cultivate and enhance collaborative working relationships within the press and publicity community.
o Manage the flow of news about the clients to the media. o Gather and disseminate timely information to press and staff. o Optimize communication system to enhance accuracy of communication. o Create effective communication channels.
o Enhance effectiveness of press and publicity function. o Act as a media spokesperson on behalf of the company and address questions and complaints. (when needed)
o Develop relationships with national and regional press contacts to ensure the company reputation is promoted and to deflect criticism. o Plan and oversee press events.
o Detect public relations issues as they emerge and address them directly. o Research and write briefing materials.
o Assemble press kits.
o Compose and edit press releases, company literature, and articles for internal and external use.
• Temporary Office Manager (August 2014- January 2015) o Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures; reviewing and approving supply requisitions; assigning and monitoring clerical functions. o Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
o Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures; measuring results against standards; making necessary adjustments. o Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
o Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
o Maintains office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees. o Maintains office staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results. o Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Journey facilitator at Wild Guanabana (November 2014 – September 2015): Part-time o Act as an assistant project leader during on-ground execution of corporate programs. o Logistics and event planning as agreed per client. o Creating an event operation calendar.
o Scoring, leading and briefing team with the event program. o Reflection sessions according to the client learning objectives.
• Media Monitoring Senior Officer at MEMCS– (October 2013 – May 2014): “Middle East Media Center for Studies”
o Scan newspapers, television, radio and the Internet for news items. o Reading press releases/broadcast coverage and assessing if stories are favorable or detrimental to clients.
o Selecting research methods appropriate to pre-defined client criteria. o Analyzing campaign performance and research results. o Summarizing and finalizing data at the end of projects. o Entering data into client databases.
o Making presentations.
o Writing reports.
o Attending information sessions.
o Networking with media owners.
o Ensuring set deadlines are met.
• Call Center Agent – (January 2012- May 2012): (Vodafone International Services (VIS), UK sector)
o Worked as a customer service agent in specified in billing and charging. o Determines requirements by working with customers. o Answers inquiries by clarifying desired information; researching, locating, and providing information.
o Resolves problems by clarifying issues; researching and exploring answers and alternative solutions; implementing solutions; escalating unresolved problems. o Fulfills requests by clarifying desired information; completing transactions; forwarding requests.
• Direct marketing– (November 2010 – January 2011): worked as direct marketing personnel for three months at Nefrtari company. Achieved the highest rank in sales for two months.
• News Editor – (2012): trained for 2 months in El-Mosawer magazine.
• Mehwar channel – (2012): trained for two weeks in el mehwar. Hadouta Masreya program. Volunteer Work:
- 2008: organized an orphan day for the International section at my high school. Arranged and took care of 500 orphans. Managed the responsibilities and distributed them among my colleagues, received two appreciation certificates.
- Volunteering in some of the charity institutions and NGOs. Personal Profile:
• Smart worker.
• Industrious worker who learns new skills easily.
• Work well as an individual or as team member.
• Able to work under pressure.
• Good presentation and communication skills.
• Good Negotiation skills.
• Solving Problems & Finding Solutions.
• Leadership Skills.
• Motivation Skills.
• The ability to work with any kind of personalities and characters. Language Skills
Computer Skills & Courses:
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Project
- Photoshop (Intermediate)
- Illustrator (Beginner)
Language Reading Writing Speaking
Arabic Excellent Excellent Mother Tongue
English Excellent Excellent Excellent