Mohamed Almaz Elsaid
Date of Birth: 26th December,1975.
Contact no: 009**-*********
Iqama Number: 243******* Iqama Status: Valid & Transferable Nationality: Egyptian
Driving License: Valid
Location: Riyadh Saudi Arabia
I am a widely experienced Safety person able to analyze, solve problems, control risk and communicate effectively and interact successfully at all levels. health, safety and environmental, staff leader and meeting, closing NCR and SOR, Meeting with Consultant and Client, risk plan, Safety presentation,
Implement company safety/quality management plans, ensure safety rules and in house regulation onboard and at project site are clearly complied and promote behavioral safe work culture.
More than twenty years working experience especially in construction, oil and gas and roads and enhancing worker’s knowledge and behavioral attitude towards work place health, safety, environment and moral obligations towards future generations.
Faculty of Basic Education 1998
(occupational health & safety at rigs)
NASP Safety Diploma 2011
(national association of safety professionals diploma)
OSHA (occupational health& safety administration) General industry 30H 2011
NEBOSH-National Examination Board in Occupational Safety and Health 2013
OSHA (NSC) 30 HOURS
P.T.W." permit to work system
R. A "Risk Assessment
Lifting, Rigging &Crane Operation Safety
Risk Assessment &Risk Management
HSE Management Certificate
Emergency Response Plan
Accident & Incident investigation
Advanced firefighting certificate
First aid and CPR certificate
AECOM (Consultant Office) three Appreciation Certificate
Client TBC (TATWEER BUILDINGS COMPANY) Appreciation Certificate
Leadership& Management Certificate
ICDL (International Computer Driving License)
INTEL (Certificate of Completion)
Basic Fire Fighting Certified
H2S safety awareness
Work at Height
Work Permit System
Designation: Project Safety and Health Manager
Client: (TATWEER BUILDINGS COMPANY)
1. Accountable to effectively implement the critical HSSE & SP Control Framework manuals, that are owned by HSE function including Personal Safety Manual, Emergency Response, Incident Investigation and Learning, Contractor HSSE Management, Road Safety, Performance
2. Monitoring and Reporting, Personal Protective Equipment, Assurance.
3. Responsible for the governance and driving the delivery of the Corporate HSSE Plan and to influence key stakeholders for commitment and delivery of the plan.
4. Responsible to carry out assurance audits and inspections to evaluate the effectiveness of the HSE-MS and procedures and to identify improvements. Responsible to ensure that lessons learnt are systematically integrated to continuously improve the HSE-MS.
5. To ensure gap closure plans are followed and progress is tracked to completion for HSE-MS, ISO 14001:2004, OHSAS 18001:2007 and similar HSE related audits.
6. Accountable for the development and coaching of HSE staff to the next higher competency level and maintaining HSE discipline expertise.
7. To act as the custodian of the Site Emergency Response Plan and responsible to maintain capable and competent Emergency Response resources personnel and equipment to ensure fit for purpose ER preparedness. Responsible to arrange yearly Emergency Response exercises (code Blue/Yellow/Red) to test ER preparedness and identify opportunities for improvement.
8. Accountable to monitor and prepare the monthly HSE KPI performance data as input to the monthly Management Information Report, external stakeholders and yearly Management Review.
9. Accountable to monitor and prepare HSE data (incident reports, investigation status, audit action items, Safety Walks etc.) as input to the weekly Site QCM MT meeting. Responsible to prepare MIR HSE data to OLNG shareholders
10. Accountable to prepare HSE Plans related to all (major) shutdowns.
Accountable for HSE promotion campaigns, HSE alerts, HSE newsletters, Safety Day
Designation: HSE Manager
Company: Abdul Al Ajmi Company
Client: Modon Saudi Arabia
1-Responsible for keeping people free from danger, risk, or injury in the workplace and minimize losses due to injuries and property damage by implementing, Maintaining and Improving the HSE Management Systems requirements at his project(s) within DSI,
prepare and ensure implementation of HSE Plan
2-Environmental Impact Assessment, Hazard Identification and Risk Assessment and other project related HSE documentation and technical requirements, targeting compliance to the international standards, and local regulations and legislations.
3- To support and promote all HSE policies and procedures implemented by the company
4- Administer the HSE related policies on the site.
5- Review on a continuous basis the HSE policy and HSE systems and implementation of procedures on the project.
6- Coordinate with HSE Officers for preparation of the project specific HSE plan.
7- Participate in HSE audits and inspections periodically
8- Monitor and review accident statistics and advise the team as and when needed.
9- Lead the investigation team in case of serious accidents or incidents.
10- Advice management on revisions to HSE policy.
11- Carry out regular and random safety inspections in site and record results.
12- Advice site personnel concerning safe working practices and potentially dangerous occurrences.
13- Identify safety-training needs for both management and operatives.
14-Arrange necessary safety training and conduct in-house or with outside parties.
15- Compile and record safety statistics.
16-Develop and implement safe systems of work for the project through safety staff.
17- Overall analysis of the safety system in the company and regular information to the management where required for additional support/preventive actions required.
18- Commit to improve safety on a yearly basis, through quantifiable safety data.
Designation: Health and Safety Manager
Company: saudioger construction company
Consultant: Khatib and Alami
Client: Saudi Government KAP 1
1-Train, organize and lead emergency response team.
2- Work and function in multi- culture organization.
3- hold staff in supervisory or management roles responsible for managing OHS matters in their areas
4- use a risk based approach for managing OHS
5- provide adequate budget for OHS programs
6- regularly discuss OHS issues at meetings of faculties, divisions or senior management
7- monitor and regularly review OHS performance
8- implement OH&S policies and procedures endorsed by the OHSPC (Occupational Health & Safety Policy Committee)
9- participate in OH&S related initiatives and projects
10- Provides appropriate safety and health, accident prevention, and Investigation training for managers and supervisors.
11- Assists management in the annual inspection of workplaces to assure safe and healthful conditions for workers.
12- Prepares appropriate notices for management to issue for abatement of any identified hazards.
13- Provides promotional materials and develops and administers recognition systems to promote safe and healthful work performance.
14- Assists management and supervisors in investigating accidents and developing measures to prevent recurrences.
15- Supports the Safety Management Information System (SMIS) by recording all accident reports in a timely, complete, and accurate manner.
16- Assures that claims for injuries and illnesses posted in SMIS are posted in the Occupational Safety and Health Administration log.
Pyramid Offshore Drilling, Egypt company – Jusoom Project
(Feb 2009– Jan 2012)
Designation: HSE Manager
Company: Pyramid Offshore Drilling, Egypt
Client: Egypt Government
• Manage employees in the Safety /HSE section in performing their delegated tasks;
• Ensure that the performance of various tasks and the conduct of the staff in the section are in accordance with the Organization’s policies and procedures;
• Performance management, career development guidance, setting objectives and KPI’s of their direct reports and ensuring the development of all employees within the Department (in coordination with HR Department) and ensuring all safety & security teams are up to date in current safety & security practices;
• Define metrics for the measurement of the success of Safety & Security (Fire) Departmental initiatives and projects, analyses data collected to determine the success of past and current
initiatives and projects and use recommendations to ensure the design and implementation of future projects that meet the goals and objectives and prepare reports on the overall performance
of the Safety & Security Department for the Safety & Security Director;
• Ensure that the performance of various tasks and the conduct of the staff in the department are in accordance with the Organization’s policies and procedures;
• Development and management of the Safety & Security Departmental budget for input to the Technical, Security and Facility Management budget.
• Working with the Safety & Security Manager, develop medium and long-term strategic plans of the Department in line with the Organization’s vision, mission and strategic goals;
• Establish departmental goals, methods, policies and procedures for implementing programmers in alignment with the Sector and Authority’s strategic vision, mission and goals;
• Reviews project proposals or plans to determine time requirements and funding limitations within the Department;
• Establishes departmental plans which project funding, feasibility, staffing, and time constraints of the department ensuring the availability of required resources to carry out all the tasks related to the Safety & Security
MIS & IPS (modern integrated system &integrated petroleum services) for oil& gas Mustorod Project Egypt (Jan 1999 – Feb 2009
Designation: HSE Engineer
Company: MIS &IPS (modern integrated system &integrated petroleum services)
Client: Egypt Government
1-Create ways to keep workers and the general public safe from harm.
2- Design safe work spaces.
3- Inspect machines and test for faults.
4- Remove defective equipment.
5- Test air quality.
6- Investigate complaints.
7- Reduce absenteeism and equipment downtime.
8- Lower insurance premiums and workers’ compensation payments.
9- Prevent government fines.
10- Conduct safety inspections.
11- Impose fines.
12- Design programs to control, eliminate, and prevent disease or injury.
13- Search for and identify biological, chemical, and radiological hazards.
14- Advice workers on proper lifting techniques.
15- Inform an organization's management of areas not in compliance with State and Federal laws or employer policies.
16- Advise management on the cost and effectiveness of safety and health programs.
17- Devise and implement health programs.
18- Provide training on new regulations.
19- Demonstrate how to recognize hazards.
20- Develop methods to predict hazards.
21- Evaluate current equipment, products, facilities, or processes and those planned for future use.
22- Uncover patterns in injury data.
23- Evaluate the probability and severity of accidents.
24- Write accident reports.
Internet Browsing and Email.
TRAINING AND ACHEIVEMENT
Basic Well Control Certificate
Off Shore Survival Equipment’s
Oil Spill Contingency Plan
Proliance System Certificate
Fire Fighting System, H2S Certificate
Training Technique Certificate
Communication Skills Certificate
Risk Management 10.HSE Management System
ALKIFAH HOLDING COMPANY – KCC – School Project in Riyadh
(April, 2017 – Till Date)
Abdul Ali AL Ajmi Company
(30 AUG 2016- 18 April 2017)- suder
Saudi Oger construction company
(FEB 2013 – NOV 2016 - KAFD