NAME: NAMUGUMYA GLADYS
Visa status: Visit Visa /Joining immediately.
POST APPLIED FOR: BARISTA CUM WAITRESS/CASHIER
SUMMARY: A polite, well-spoken and hardworking waitress/barista with experience of working in a busy restaurant environment looking after the needs of patrons. Attentively always with a willing and helpful manner that is required to answer phone calls, taking reservations and prepare bills. Looking for a challenging position within an exciting employer where I will be able to increase my work experience and develop my skills. SKILLS AND COMPETENCES.
• Proper handling of cash
• Excellent knowledge in using the POS system
• Neat, clean, and professional appearance
• Comfortable for standing for long time periods
• Superb communication in English and people skills
• Friendly and out going
• Trainer and mentor
• Helping the managers in checking the Inventory
• Fluent in English
GRAND HYATT HOTEL: 2019 TO PRESENT
BANQUET SERVER (WEDDINGS & EVENTS) - PART TIMER
• Maintained customer satisfaction with timely table check-ins to assess food and beverage needs.
• Presented food and beverages on buffet tables and drink stations to meet contract specifications and level of event formality.
• Arranged linens and table settings according to the seating plan and event theme.
• Cleaned and sanitized work stations to meet health department regulations.
• Provided friendly, courteous service to create memorable moments for guests.
• Monitored dietary restrictions and served guests with special needs.
• Cleared dishes and glassware quickly following each course. WAITRESS CUM BARISTA/CASHIER
BREW CAFE AND RESTAURANT 2016-2018)
DESIGNATION: Barista cum waitress/cashier.
• Welcoming and showing customers where to sit with a genuine smile and presenting them with menus
• Suggesting new products in the restaurant
• Preparing hot and cold beverages
• Making backup preparations during closing shift as a barista
• Maintaining standards of coffees served by proper consistence during making of coffees
• Having basic skills in latte art
• Maintaining first in first out (FIFO)
• Repeat order to the guest
• Serve fresh, hot food with a smile in a timely manner
• Record customer orders and repeat them back clear, understand manner to minimize errors.
• Managed safe storage and rotation of food products.
• Ensured to follow health and safety procedures at all times
• Maintained work areas safe and organized.
UNIT TEA CAFE RESTAURANT UGANDA. (2013-2015)
• Welcoming guests and directing them to available tables.
• Presenting and explaining the menu items to the customers
• Answering questions from customers about food and beverages and sharing information about the status of their orders
• Restocking salad bars and buffet lines.
• Arranging table setups and folding napkins.
• Attending scheduled team or shift meetings.
• Ensure customer satisfaction
• Accepting payments for the meals.
• Ensure that customer orders are rightfully assembled.
• Maintaining cleanliness and tidying up always.
• Preparing tables for next guests once a party has departed COMPANY NAME; ISLAMIC SCHOOL OF TRAINING AND EDUCATION DUBAI; BUS ATTENDANT 2018-2019
• Provide extra care and help children with special needs by ensuring that they are comfortable and happy.
• Ensuring the children reached their homes and handled over to their respective relatives.
• Preparing reports such as attendance schedule and children misconduct.
• High school certificate
REFERENCES: Available on request