Phone No: +385-**-****-*** Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Passion for luxury sales, retail and fashion. Knowledge of three European languages. Over eight years of experience in customer service and sales in the UK. Over five years experience in luxury jewellery sales as well as team management and social media management. Experience as a VA, graphic and web design. Fast learner, hard worker, highly committed, passionate and have high expectations from own work. Excellent planning and organisational skills; able to work under pressure and prioritise. Passionate to provide highest level of experience in retail industry where I will be able to utilise the skills I have learnt to date and continue to develop my skills and abilities. Availability: Any days, full-time or part-time, including weekends and bank holidays. Employment History
Social media Manager
Grace & Co - Luxury Shower Cap Company
Remote Part-time, October 2019 - Currently
Sandy Pixels - Graphic and Web Design Company based in California Remote Part-time, October 2019 - Currently
Store manager and social media manager
Aspire Diamonds - Luxury Diamond Jewellery store
Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, UK. September 2017 - September 2018 Duties include:
• Managing a team of people in a luxury diamond store
• Helping out customers in the events of complains if those arose, dealing with returns and exchanges, always remaining highly professional in any situation.
• Making sure my teams sales targets are achieved on monthly and weekly basis
• Making sure staff works as a team and knows their responsibilities.
• Making sure orders are ready on time and ensuring best selling products are always present of the shop floor.
• Being in contact with interactional diamond suppliers, as well as being in charge of diamonds purchase and stock distribution across multiple shops and cities.
• Being in charge of social media accounts across three diamond stores, as well as making sure marketing and social media campaigns are successful on a monthly basis. Sales assistant
Aspire Diamonds, September 2014 - September 2017
• Reaching highest levels of sales on a daily basic and fulfilling personal and team sales targets
• Advising customers and providing knowledge in diamond industry, demonstrating products professionally.
• Managing online orders, processing payments, dealing with returns and exchanges, taking bookings and deposits.
• Contacting customers and workshops via phone and email regarding jobs and orders.
• Being in charge of the window display and making sure shop floor is always presented to the highest standard.
Sales assistant and design consultant
Diamond Dezigns - Engagement rings, wedding rings, and diamond jewellery shop. Jewellery Quarter, Birmingham, UK.
January 2013 - September 2014
• Serving customers, advising and demonstrating products professionally.
• Responsible for ordering stock.
• Contacting customers via phone and email regarding jobs and orders.
• Arranging new displays on a regular basis.
• Ensuring shop floor is in clean and presentable condition. Barmaid
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Birmingham, UK (May 2013 – November 2013) Thistle Hotels, Birmingham, UK (April 2012 – April 2013) Duties included:
• Serving customers in a highly professional and courteous manner.
• Ordering stock.
• Ensuring high standards of presentation and cleanliness.
• Strong communication skills to deal with issues as they arose. Sales assistant
Jeff Bains (shoe shop) Bull Ring, Birmingham, UK. (September 2010 - January 2012) Duties included:
• Serving the public/customers in a professional and courteous manner.
• Contacting customers via phone or email.
• Responsible for deliveries and warehouse stock control.
• Responsible for rotas during supervisor’s absence.
• Processing card and cash payments.
• Arranging product displays regularly.
Education and Qualifications
The University of Staffordshire, 2012
Completed 6 months towards B.A. (Honours) Film Production technology Bournville College, Birmingham 2010 - 2012
A levels in Law, Film and Media Studies - grade B
High school of Liepaja, Latvia 1998-2010
15 GCSEs including Maths, Russian, Latvian, French, English and Science at grade B PROFESSIONAL SKILLS
• Word processing
• Computer literate (with working knowledge of Word and Excel)
• Various kinds of media software (e.g. Photoshop) LANGUAGES
• English and Latvian (fluent)
• Russian (mother tongue)
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills and abilities.
• A cheerful, positive, co-operative, and professional approach.
• Patience, discretion, tact, diplomacy and flexibility. INTERESTS
I have a strong interest in art, fashion design and production, music, history, literature, film and media production. I have a passion for photography and I have taken jewellery stock photographs for various stores in the UK as well as had my own wedding photography business for couple of years. References available upon request.